GreaseSpot Cafe

The War of flesh against spirit

God first

The War of flesh against spirit

wrote 8-24-2006

Here I am written to you my dear friends that love me as a brother and my friends that judge me daily by what their personal church teaches them to be just and right but I must write you all and call you are friends because to me your love ones no matter what you may think or say.

May the grace of God the father, Jesus Christ the son, and Holy Spirit the motherly power be unto you my son in the form of spiritual life like the fleshly life you received from your fleshly mother but must purer and perfect.

May this very grace come with peace or to put things to a better point a end to pain as you know it the very place of comfort without any sadness because the great enemy death will be gone in you because you are changing from flesh to spirit and may this changed be complete in due time.

Look Apostle Paul said in Ephesians 6:10 - 12 “ Finally, my brethren, be strong in the Lord, and in the power of his might. Put on the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil. For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.”

Yes lets be strong in the power of the gift of holy spirit making the holy spirit Lord of our flesh by giving by the guidelines of what our inter spirit the seed of Christ tells us what is just and right which is the very will of God our spiritual Father. So we can stand against the foolish desires of the flesh which are Galatians 5: 19 - 21.

“ Now the works of the flesh are manifest, which are these; Adultery, fornication, uncleanness, lasciviousness, Idolatry, witchcraft, hatred, variance, emulations, wrath, strife, seditions, heresies, Envyings, murders, drunkenness, revellings, and such like: of the which I tell you before, as I have also told you in time past, that they which do such things shall not inherit the kingdom of God.”

Yes we fight not against each other but its our personal war within our self the desires to walk by the flesh against our desires to do the will of the Father. The very rulers of darkness are our fleshly desires locked in our old man before we begin to changed into a Christ like form.

Romans 6:6 “Knowing this, that our old man is crucified with him, that the body of sin might be destroyed, that henceforth we should not serve sin.” Yes daily we changed our walk from a walk of fleshly desires to a walk of spiritual desires a walk in love .

For Galatians 5:22-23 reads “But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith, Meekness, temperance: against such there is no law.” tells us the desires of the spirit. Both are inward desires but one is of the flesh focus on self while the other is a inward desire that focuses on others.

While they both are seem in outwardly actions one is devilish desires and the other is Godly desires. But when did this very war begin and when will it end. The war of flesh against spirit begin when the desires of Eve being miss lead bye the desires of another fleshly being to try to take from her the rulership of flesh.

Its was the very spirits of Adam and Eve the very image of Adam and Eve which is and was the image of God that took rulership from the great whales who were above all other animals but these great whales were not whales of the ocean but whales that fly in the open firmament of the water above the earth. This great whales could be called angels which some became devil spirits and others remain called angels.

But the main battle was to do the desires of the flesh or the spirit whether the fleshly desires came by a outside fleshly thing like another animal or like to today adds on TV, radio, and many places and these adds to do desires of the flesh are hidden in things we may see as good.

But if our spiritual desires are leading us in love we will see the fleshly desires for what they are a attacked to pull us into desires of the flesh or wants of the flesh. This battle of flesh against spirit will be fought until flesh destroys of fleshly things and only spiritual things remain.

But do not be fearful because to begin to changed all you have to do is begin to believe in God and that God send Jesus the Christ as a gift of holy spirit and let this gift direct your paths. So our inner self could be born from a fleshly being into a spiritual being from a body of flesh to a body of light one that lives forever.

Because there is fleshly light and there is spiritual light, one gives life to fleshly kinds and the other gives life to spiritual kinds as you can become by your desires in your heart. If you desire to do what is right and just life after life will enter you but if you desire to do what only makes us happy then fleshly death will be your end.

So I call you into the great walk of love that which is right and just and I look for you to met me in the spiritual air of love and truth. Thank you, with love and a holy kiss blowing your way Roy.

Bless you Roy.