GreaseSpot Cafe

Only at Walmart

Ron G.

"There are some people who have the right to own a firearm that shouldn't."

This is true, ex10, but the same can and should be said for automobiles, cell phones, computers, speedos and two piece bathing suits...all with equally lethal consequences of misuse.

Garth...

What Sudo said.

BB, that very well could have been one of my co-workers and his boyfriend on the way to a Madonna concert. I helped him with his costume. :biglaugh: Did he also have on a black derby and "Clockwork Orange" eye makeup?

Nope Belle, no makeup on either of them. I'd guess they were early to mid twenties and just having the time of their life that night. After a very long and stressful day, I must say they sure put a smile on Jeff's and my faces.

I had a neighbor who wanted to dress as a cave woman for halloween one year back in the early 90's. I was a nail tech, so he asked me to do his hands and feet. I have him the full works (free of course) and when we were done he had one killer set of very long, bright red nails and a full pedicure with the same polish on his toes. I may have pics still lying around somewhere that we took of him before they left for the party. He had purchased some of that fake brown fur material to make his skirt and then covered a bra with it to use as his top. He didn't shave his legs either, which just made it all the more unique.

The next day he came running over and gave me a huge hug. He'd won a prize for his costume!!! I was so thrilled I was able to help him win. We had so much fun fixing him up that night .. I'll never forget it.