GreaseSpot Cafe

Hurricanes

greg123

Well today a man came to my door asking for money for Katrina relief and he added this is what God would like us to do. In my thoughts I had questions for him, the first was will do you think that God destroys life and his answer was yes, then I asked So if God wanted New Orleans destroyed he let the question go by unanswered. So lets say for a moment that God was mad at New Orleans and he had to allow the things to happen. Then would God want us to show Mercy towards them if he hasn't?? So while talking to this man at the door I really think he was going to pocket the money so I just said I just can't see myself going against the will of God. After I closed the door it struck me that is almost exactly what would happen if God allowed it in the first place. Would God want us to help even though he had to let it happen in the first place?? Maybe I am thinking to hard here but I thought I would put this here and see what everyone thinks??

Greg

• 3 weeks later...