GreaseSpot Cafe

09-18-2006

year2027

God first

wrote 09-18-2006

Here I sat reaching up to God by the way of Jesus Christ my Lord and Savior for what to write unto you by the spirit within me. May grace and peace come together as one within your heart my friends.

In the beginning the two sides of God came together as one the motherly side and the fatherly side became one being known God the Creator of all we know. Together as one which they were in the beginning and before.

God the grace giving and God of peace are one of the same the very two sides of God mother grace and father peace. The mother side of God forgives us because of her grace and the father side of God makes peace with us.

All of this is done out of the love God has for us and his - her sides of God. While we have a light side and a dark side to us. The light is our spiritual desires and our dark sides is our fleshly soul desires.

God is of two sides part fatherly and part motherly but out of the seed of God came a son Jesus the Christ who made God a family of three but that was not the end.

Christ gave his fleshly life freely by the will of God and rose from the death so he could bring back to God Adam and Adam’s children that lived reaching for sin to be wash away by the blood of Christ.

As Jesus the Christ had to do works to make a way, they of old had to do works by reaching for Christ first coming by following to there best God’s laws and we born after or them still living at the time Jesus was on the earth have to reach for the second coming of Christ and live by the laws of Christ and that is to live love.

As we have talk about God is one of two parts as a man and woman can become one in marriage out of love for one another. Two becoming one is a law to make offspring that God set in motion.

Like water its takes hydrogen and oxygen to come together to make a child oxygen and they become a family that we call water but they can make up a child of hydrogen and then there family name it can be called too.

But how do hydrogen and oxygen have sex there are three ways the first being plants take air in they use the hydrogen and cast off the oxygen offspring of the two a girl child or we animal life take in air we use the oxygen and cast off hydrogen offspring a male child.

And the last way is how we get water and gases the sun heats up the hydrogen and oxygen in air or in water and changes them to a gas form that is draw up to the clouds that cool them down were sex is done and they become a form of water, rain, ice, snow, or dew.

But this is done with every element known to man but in differ ways like hydrogen and oxygen are of the same kind just one male and one female all the elements work in the same way.

In the beginning God created basic element life the dust that grown into stars and planets which are still growing today. Our earth grows by the dust that falls from the sun and our sun grows from dust that fall from other stars.

I know some say this took a lot of time but I say the time does not matter because there was no way to measure time as we know it until the sun was set to fire and the earth begin to rotate because of this fire on the sun.

Like a light draws bugs to come the sun draws the earth to move around it which cause the earth to turn away and towards which we call rotation of the earth which gave us night and day a way to measure days.

Without a way to measure days, hours, and years time as no meaning to us. Put a person in a dark room that does not know how to count for four hours and ask the person how long was he there and he might say a day.

But the person answer would only be a guess but you know because you had a clock and can count. For the time it took the heavens and earth to grow so that God could turn light on and have the first day does not matter.

But what does matter is that God loved us enough to created us and all that we needed to live here in the flesh until we can put on immortality and lived forever with God and his son Jesus the Christ.

I know you heard that we are on the second earth and the third is coming but I tell you the first earth was the side of earth the way its was created without sin the male side, and the second earth is the earth with sin the female but both came together for sex at the first coming of Christ and there child earth the third earth will be born at the return of Christ.

I must rest for now because I can not get focus long because my flesh is weak while my spiritual seed is still a child yet to be born but the birth is coming as the return of Christ is coming soon I will have a body of immortality as will are that have received the seed of Christ in their heart.

Thank you, with love and a holy kiss blowing your way Roy.

God first

Beloved VeganXTC and David Miller

God loves us all my dear friends

Yes they are both the mother side of God like Jesus Christ talk about in Matt and Luke

Matt 23:37 O Jerusalem, Jerusalem, thou that killest the prophets, and stonest them which are sent unto thee, how often would I have gathered thy children together, even as a hen gathereth her chickens under her wings, and ye would not!

and

Luke 13:34 O Jerusalem, Jerusalem, which killest the prophets, and stonest them that are sent unto thee; how often would I have gathered thy children together, as a hen doth gather her brood under her wings, and ye would not!

While calling God a Mother and a Father could be figures of speech but that takes one that understands then better than me to explain how and which one

yes David do not hold your breath

thank you

with love and a holy kiss blowing your way Roy

ok, the biggest draw to me in TWI was that there was not a triune God. I never did understand how God could be three individuals, but only one at the same time. But I question everything now.

I do understand how God can be loving like a hen with her chicks. That's awesome imagery.

So, ok, I guess my question is do you feel God is a literal two part being? Male and Female? Like the trinity, but with two instead of three?

Or is God one God, with dual (or a multitude!) of functions?

from where i am...there are notions of non duality that hold space for any number

is there not already always a profound unity...right here, right now?

in an ocean of profound unities?

is there not already always a profound duality...right here, right now?

in an ocean of profound dualities?

is there not already always a profound triunity...right here, right now?

in an ocean of profound trinities?

fournesses

fivenesses

sixnesses

etc...

always true as such regardless as to whether or not we ever get around to measuring it

there is a trinity in a cup of tea

there is a trinity in the cycles of the ocean and rain

if there is trinity already always everywhere big and small....

how could one not call it holy?

Edited by sirguessalot

Todd,

With yin and yan, mother and father, black and white, are all holy? Or are they just there? Separate beings with one purpose?

My question is where is the darkness that yields to the light?

Must my God contain both?

God first

Beloved VeganXTC and Todd

God loves you my dear friends

I feel God is a endless amount of parts you see to me the whole heaven and earth are within God

So the answer is God is two parts -- God is three parts and so on and in the beginning and in the end God is one part

To God time as pasted and time is just beginning

its a circle

all things are holy and all things can fall from grace

the key is God pict to be love and holy anf just and he-she is unwilling to be otherwise

God desided what was to be good and what was to be bad

thank you

Todd,

With yin and yan, mother and father, black and white, are all holy? Or are they just there? Separate beings with one purpose?

My question is where is the darkness that yields to the light?

Must my God contain both?

there is, it seems, a relationship between form and formlessness

that are described as masculine and femine in nature

and both are always already infinite and everpresent as one

a romance, a marriage, a balance, a polarity

all singular notions

these days, it seems as though we often only live as form in relation to formlessness

(like fish who do not know we are wet

or stars who are afraid of falling forever in the dark)

"where is the darkness that yields to the light?"

...very good question

one worthy of repeating to ourself without getting trapped in an answer

another might be..."who are you to ask such a thing?"

curiously

precisely

kindly

and such

as always

we hope

Edited by sirguessalot

There's a metaphysics forum run by a man. And every month, he sends out an e-mail, in three parts. One is a part where people write their thoughts. Some are wiccan, some are spiritualists, some are new agers, some are conservative republicans. Some write thought provoking posts, some write gobblity gook. Yet, all are heard.

However, all are not understood. To understand the post, the origin of his words should be uncovered. The beginnings of a thought brought to life. Without understanding, there is anger, and hurt.

To understand my God, and what He wants, I cannot go to the beginning, the origin, for with him, there is infinity. But I can look for an origin of His words to us, the beginning of our life with Him.

Does one thought negate an opposing thought? Can a God with one entity exsist with a God with three?

Will seeking to become one with my God become a life giving breath or a box enclosed death?

God first

Beloved Todd

God loves us my dear friend

I glad to see you are all ways teaching us

thank you

Beloved VeganXTC

God loves you my dear friend

how do you get on that metaphysics forum

I been called wiccan, spiritualists, new age, gobblity gook, and many others on other boards

while I do not know a lot about wiccan or new age

but I enjoy learning

God can exsist with one entity and exsist as a God of 100's of entities

God is all and all is in God

thank you

Jerry told me he gave you the address to the forum, so you should be set. But if not let me know. You'll be a welcome addition to the group.

If you're intersted in learning, there's a really cool online church, called Agapeo Biblical Research Fellowship. :) The pastor has some great insights!

And yeah, I get called lots of different names too, both online and in real life. One person thinks I'm a fundamentalist Christian, while another will say I'm a satanic disciple, when I've only expressed one view. And thats ok. People will never agree with everything I have to say, and I will never agree with all that is said. But, like you said, its enjoyable to learn.