GreaseSpot Cafe

Pain

year2027

God first

Pain

wrote 10-06-2006

Pain is a subject that I know very well so with the help of God by the right given unto me by the holy spirit the seed of Christ in me planted by the gift of the life of Jesus Christ to restore me to the form God plan me to be.

Of the very pain God’s eyes saw when Adam and Eve began aware of what they have done to God’s work of creation but God did not stop to cry but work out a plan to restore all things as they were when he begin to rest the seventh day.

The pain Adam and Eve made them sorry for what they did as they search for the words to say they were sorry and then they heard part of God’s plan to restore all things.

But when the serpent the tool of the devil learn that God had a plan to restore all things his hate grew to bitterness and envy. How foolish was and is the devil to think he can stop God who created him and the whole heaven and earth.

The day Jesus Christ was born it just put hot coals on the hate of the devil and when Christ won over death making a way for us he saw what fool he has made of himself and just shouted more hateful words up to God.

Yes I was made fun of in school when I was a child to the point I could not even talk about my early years of school without crying like a six week old baby for milk after missing a whole day of milk. But I got over it while it took forty years I still got over it with God’s help.

So when you feel pain look at the pain God must of saw over the years and God live every tear alone with the person, animal, plant, or element in pain because from God all of creation came.

Now I do not understand all pain some may have to try to overcome but my God and his son Jesus the Christ understand, so if you are in pain go to them and they will help.

Thank you, with love and a holy kiss blowing your way Roy.

Its hard for me to imagine anyone wanting to make fun of that sweet soldier in your picture. I'm sorry you went through that. But I'm thankful that God is a loving God, able to heal all wounds, whether physical or emotional.

Do you still have your Agapeo Fellowship?

That's beautiful Roy.

I have thought much on this subject the past months. I am beginning to understand that Jesus Christ's pain, emotional and physical, was beyond anything I can comprehend. Therefore He understands to the uttermost every emotional pain I suffer...and He is there to nurture and succor.

I've "known" that for years...but I think I am beginning to understand it; I'm growing in love with my Lord and Saviour as a real person and not a mythical concept. It is a comfort to my soul.

Thank you Roy.

God first

Beloved VeganXTC

God loves you my dear friend

The Agapeo Wep page is longer up but I have person fellowship with friends around here but its never was on a weekly basic just I visit my friends and we talk and yes I still do that

The Agapeo Fellowship I have here is on these boards as I met loving people like you but I still visit a church here and there

While I think of myself sharing on these boards is more of a Fellowship than most churches are but my personal Fellowship with God and Christ are

yes God is loving

thank you

with love and a holy kiss blowing your way Roy

Beloved Belle

yes God is so good

yes it was this place that got to the point were God could heal me of so many things even the hurt the Way Ministry added

your welcome

thank you

Beloved VeganXTC

The Agapeo Wep page is longer up but I have person fellowship with friends around here but its never was on a weekly basic just I visit my friends and we talk and yes I still do that

The Agapeo Fellowship I have here is on these boards as I met loving people like you but I still visit a church here and there

While I think of myself sharing on these boards is more of a Fellowship than most churches are but my personal Fellowship with God and Christ are

yes God is loving

your welcome

thank you

Beloved I Love Bagpipes

yes Christ is there to urture and succor us

yes our Lord and Saviour is a real person that statement as blessed my heart

For years I too saw Jesus Christ as only a believe but I too see him as a real loving being

your welcome

thank you

Beloved coolchef

I am glad it got you thinking

your welcome

thank you