GreaseSpot Cafe

Pocket PC Sync Problems

ChasUFarley

I need help sync-ing up my Pocket PC (Toshiba e740), with my PC. I just bought a wireless keyboard for the Pocket PC and want to install the software to use it tonight at a meeting. The charge had gone out on the Pocket PC, so I'm having to start from scratch with the settings - and I just don't remember how to do it. This is probably an easy fix for someone with experience with this stuff - I'm floundering.

I've had no luck trying to troubleshoot it on the net, because the microsoft.com instructions and FAQ's are not in language I can understand (I'm great with software - I get a glazed-over look in my eye when it comes to net working stuff.) I don't have much experience using the Pocket PC - I did have it sync-ed up once with PC, but that was last winter - it's always been one of those "I'll-get-to-that-someday" things - So, today is SOMEDAY!

If someone can give me a number (by PM) and time to call them, I would appreciate it. I'm here all day until 5:30 PM, EST.