GreaseSpot Cafe

Mark and Holly Lewis

doojable

OK this might have been posted a long time ago - but does anyone know the whereabouts of Mark and Holly Lewis? They were in Houston 1980, and in Louisiana when the POP was read. I would really like to contact them or have them contact me.

I was with them in Houston in 1980-82. Absolutely the best people I ever worked with - hands down.

Edited by doojable

Yeah, they were pretty cool. Ran the Houston Territory when I got down here. Took the Illinois Limb next, as I recall; but I haven't the foggiest idea where they are now. There are probably too many Mark Lewises and even Holly Lewises to make Switchboard.com, Intelius, or Zabasearch worthwhile.

George

'Bout 10-15 yrs. ago when in San Antonio on business, I was walking down the Riverwalk when I hear out of the din of the crowd "Hey Evan!". Sonofagun it was Mark! We had a nice visit.

He was also in San Antonio on business and was still living in Houston at that time. Might still be.

• 10 months later...