GreaseSpot Cafe

MY FRIENDS BOAT

copenhagen

Last summer I went to a good friends house to help him fix a boat.

This is not exactually a nice looking boat. To me its old, smells funny has torn seats and

needs a paint job. To my friend this thing was the best ever built.

As I started to tackle the engine I knew we had a few problams but nothing I

can not fix.

As I tackled the engine all I heard was where it has been and what it had done.

It had logged a lot of hours over the years and seen better years.

After two weekends she was ready. I asked if the radio worked and if he had a cell

phone because I had no desire to break down on the ocean.

Long story short I fell in love with this thing of beauty, she hit every wave smooth, handled

like a dream and you had no fear of the water you knew she would take care of you. I felt

craddled in her seat like in my mothers arms when I was little.

A few months later I was hearing a teaching about each one of us has a gift and a longsuit.

Do not hide it, let it shine. Go out and help others with the word. You have so much to give.

The message was not holding back or letting any thing hold you back.

Then I started reflecting on all the people in our area and their longsuits.

Countless people who used to be fellowship cords, wow vets, way corp.

The long suits were termendous. Knowledge of the word in the old and new test.

Ministries of healing, love, witnessing and undersheaparding. Most I have seen on

a first hand basis.

All these people were put in a box by twi.

Busted back, dropped from status because of debt or silly rules that change on a whim.

Spirits broken if you can understand.

These are still good people who if the twi took the chains off spirtualy and emotionaly could have

5 new fellowships in 6 months.

I see my friends boat as these people. A little love and a chance and look out.

They just need a little love and fixing just like the boat. I thoght just buy new one

why waste money on this pos.My friend saw the beuaty and knew the small investment

would pay huge rewards.

All these folks are sold out to the twi and would love to shine again.

Sadly though the eat sh_t and still think what could of been or what might of been.

copenhagen

Last summer I went to a good friends house to help him fix a boat.

This is not exactually a nice looking boat. To me its old, smells funny has torn seats and

needs a paint job. To my friend this thing was the best ever built.

As I started to tackle the engine I knew we had a few problams but nothing I

can not fix.

As I tackled the engine all I heard was where it has been and what it had done.

It had logged a lot of hours over the years and seen better years.

After two weekends she was ready. I asked if the radio worked and if he had a cell

phone because I had no desire to break down on the ocean.

Long story short I fell in love with this thing of beauty, she hit every wave smooth, handled

like a dream and you had no fear of the water you knew she would take care of you. I felt

craddled in her seat like in my mothers arms when I was little.

A few months later I was hearing a teaching about each one of us has a gift and a longsuit.

Do not hide it, let it shine. Go out and help others with the word. You have so much to give.

The message was not holding back or letting any thing hold you back.

Then I started reflecting on all the people in our area and their longsuits.

Countless people who used to be fellowship cords, wow vets, way corp.

The long suits were termendous. Knowledge of the word in the old and new test.

Ministries of healing, love, witnessing and undersheaparding. Most I have seen on

a first hand basis.

All these people were put in a box by twi.

Busted back, dropped from status because of debt or silly rules that change on a whim.

Spirits broken if you can understand.

These are still good people who if the twi took the chains off spirtualy and emotionaly could have

5 new fellowships in 6 months.

I see my friends boat as these people. A little love and a chance and look out.

They just need a little love and fixing just like the boat. I thoght just buy new one

why waste money on this pos.My friend saw the beuaty and knew the small investment

would pay huge rewards.

All these folks are sold out to the twi and would love to shine again.

Sadly though the eat sh_t and still think what could of been or what might of been.

copenhagen

Dear Copenhagen,

I have been as "Dumb as a Doorknot" for the last 10 years about TWI and not nearly as Brillant or talented as these ones that you speak of; and hey God directed me......God will make a way for them as soon as they are able. That at the very least is my hope and prayer for them and all of us. I really enjoyed what you shared and how it changed your mind because of your great heart! I Look at Your beautiful Heart now and I think ...God is the searcher of all hearts and how much more infinitely exquisite our hearts are to him we knows all and is all power and authority. He's able!

Thank You RainbowsGirl

The sad thing is that many, like myself (brought up in the way, corps grad, loved to serve) are so soured by what occurred in our years in the way we don't really want to be a part of anything new. I am just happy to live my life, get an education and raise my kids to know God, but to serve like I wanted to in the Way. At this point I will say never again. Maybe that will change someday but right now that's how I feel, and I have been out for over 4 years.