GreaseSpot Cafe

New Book Out Debating TWI Doctrine and Other Controversial Christian Issues

Eagle

Thanks, dmiller:

Patrick takes a different slant...no...a more in-depth approach to the Nephilim. I like telling people to listen to John Schoenheit's tape from CES (yes, yes, CES...sorry...) entitle "The Sons of God of Genesis Six", then recommend Patrick's book on the Nephilim. One can choose to believe or disbelieve. I've heard all the arguments and counter-arguments on this book and I know where Patrick is coming from.

It's a fascinating read...even if you don't believe in the Nephilim. Patrick has gone and preached on the subject, even at UFO conferences, I kid you not, but he has turned many of them to God rather than believing (well, what I consider...science fiction). Patrick talks to anyone that wants to hear about the subject irregardless of who they are. The book made it to the Top Ten on Amazon at number 8, and probably would have hit number one had Barnes and Noble bought up a bunch of his books just around that time and make them available across the country in their bookstores. He also caught the attention of Grizzly Adams productions and a Christian DVD was made which included him.

I hope you enjoy his book.

Eagle (Steve)

Patrick takes a different slant...no...a more in-depth approach to the Nephilim. I like telling people to listen to John Schoenheit's tape from CES (yes, yes, CES...sorry...) entitled "The Sons of God of Genesis Six", then recommend Patrick's book on the Nephilim. One can choose to believe or disbelieve. I've heard all the arguments and counter-arguments on this book and I know where Patrick is coming from.

Yes, John Schoenheit's "Son's of God" teaching is very good too.

(CES bi-monthly tape January/ February 1993 ---

a small exerpt from which can be read HERE).

It's always been interesting to me to hear different sides to a discussion (any discussion),

and then evaluate for myself.

I've never minded hearing opposing viewpoints.

Can't make a balanced decision, if you don't.

Haven't delved into Patrick's book too much yet,

but from what I've seen so far,

it has some interesting concepts I haven't thought of before. :)

Yes, John Schoenheit's "Son's of God" teaching is very good too.

(CES bi-monthly tape January/ February 1993 ---

a small exerpt from which can be read HERE).

It's always been interesting to me to hear different sides to a discussion (any discussion),

and then evaluate for myself.

I've never minded hearing opposing viewpoints.

Can't make a balanced decision, if you don't.

Haven't delved into Patrick's book too much yet,

but from what I've seen so far,

it has some interesting concepts I haven't thought of before. :)

Different concepts indeed. Makes people think. I like books that do that.

Eagle