GreaseSpot Cafe

Like it has not been taught since *.*

year2027

God first

Like it has not been taught since *.*

wrote 03-12-2007

Hi Beloved friends of the world wide wep. God loves us my dear friends.

When I was in the Way Ministry Victor Paul Wierwille said God would teach him the word of God like it has not been taught since the first century and that would of been 1942 when the Way Ministry was founded.Then there the Jehovah’s Witnesses who changed their name from Millenarian Movement founded by Charles Taze Russell in 1884 then name Jehovah’s Witnesses by Joseph Franklin Rutherford in 1931 also called the International Bible Students.

Now what I am getting at that Charles Taze Russell would of taught that the word of God was lost until his group was founded in 1884 as Victor Paul Wierwille of the Way Ministry claim the word of God was lost until 1942.

Then there is the Mormon’s all so called The Latter Day Saints re-founded by Joseph Smith Jr in 1830 and the word of God was lost for some 1400 years after the death of the original Mormons of the fourth century founded by Moroni explain to me by active Mormons in person. (see the Mormon bible)

Some its easy to see these three cults got puff up thinking God’s word which is God’s Love for us got lost and only they could bring it back. While the list of man that got puff up is longer than I care to think about.

It makes me sad to think that I once believe a man name Victor Paul Wierwille could teach like it has not been taught for years, what a fool I was.

The Word of God was never lost God has not changed the way he teaches his people from the beginning nor have the lies changed.

Look at the old lie “has God really said anything until me” and me being the founder of each cult listed above. God has all ways spoke to those willing to listen with love.

We look for others to show us what God is saying when all we need to do is open up our hearts asking to hear with love.

I just wanted to point out how these men were wrong and see what others can add so we never get fooled again.

While I believe the words I write are the words of God I believe I receive them as they all ways have been received out of love and trust as you can receive words from God yourself.

Thank you, with love and a holy kiss blowing your way Roy

God first

Beloved GrouchoMarxJr

God loves you my dear friend

I am glad you enjoy

great statement and truth (Too often, people and organizations take the place of God...and people get hurt) you said

thank you

with love and a holy kiss blowing your way Roy