GreaseSpot Cafe

The Creature Called the Black Hole or White Hole

year2027

God first

wrote 03-15-2007

Here I sat asking my God about what is a Black Hole and a White Hole are? But first let me say God and his son Jesus Christ love you.

Science known very little about black holes because the hole itself can not be seem but what is seem is what the black hole pulls into itself. But they all so talk about White Holes too and they say White Holes cast out things.

But the truth of the matter is a Black Hole and White Hole are one of the same being of life kind. Like our noses take in air and cast out air Black Holes and White Holes are part of a being that take in space and cast out space.

To understand what space is made of one must understand what Oxygen is made of. Oxygen is made of matter and antimatter which has more antimatter than matter making it harder to see.

While dust is made of more matter than antimatter making it easier to see by the human eye. One might say its weight and mass make the differ but mass of what matter or antimatter?

To understand matter and antimatter one might think about smoke it’s a gas like oxygen but its heavier because of the matter of what the fire is burning.

Some people say the Devil’s Triangle and the Dragon’s Tail are said to be Black Holes or White Holes which they say are connected by a Wormhole.

I say this two are just the nose of the earth has the earth takes in matter and antimatter and casting off that which it does not need.

The earth is mostly made of matter so it would take in matter and cast off antimatter but in outer space its mostly antimatter so it would cast off matter.

But some will say why are planes and ships lost at Devil’s Triangle and the Dragon’s Tail? It like we take in air but if there dust in the air we take it in too.

Just been thinking out loud. Thank you, with love and a holy kiss blowing your way Roy.

God first

< snip >

To understand what space is made of one must understand what Oxygen is made of. Oxygen is made of matter and antimatter which has more antimatter than matter making it harder to see.

I say this two are just the nose of the earth has the earth takes in matter and antimatter and casting off that which it does not need.

The earth is mostly made of matter so it would take in matter and cast off antimatter but in outer space its mostly antimatter so it would cast off matter.

But some will say why are planes and ships lost at Devil’s Triangle and the Dragon’s Tail? It like we take in air but if there dust in the air we take it in too.

Just been thinking out loud. Thank you, with love and a holy kiss blowing your way Roy.

My dear Roy,

Sometimes, it is the thinking outloud that says more than the most carefully crafted words.

In the summer, in the evening, after we've finished dinner and baths...if the night is clear, my children and I lay in the grass and dig our toes into the dirt, and look up at the sky. The warm ground anchors us and our imaginations go to work, then my daughter asks her questions. She asks me things like, "What is air, and why can't we see it?" I explain the need for gases for our respiration and how plants work in opposite fashion so that we are ever trading back and forth. Sometimes, I build models of molecules for her, although this year she's started to build them for herself.

This past summer, we lay in the grass, and her brother fell slowly asleep while she asked me about matter and anti-matter, for the definition of fission and fusion, and why light can't seem to escape from a black hole. Difficult questions for a biology person such as me, but, we came to the agreement that space can be huge and limited only by our own meager definitions.

"What is matter?" she asked, finally.

"It is that which exists in form," I replied.

"Is it important?" she asked.

"You betcha," I said. "We're all in part composed of matter."

"Then, do I matter because I am made of matter?" she asked, exploring, I think, the nuances of language and the differences in words.

...And how do you answer that? A hug, certainly, and a kiss, and the strong assurance that in my life, no one matters more, but not because of simplistic composition.

A reminder, today, Roy that I very sorely needed. The right words, the right time, the right way.

Thanks for thinking outloud.

Yours thankfully,

~QT

God first

Beloved friends

God loves you my dear friend

I this reply on this board

http://www.christian-forum.net/index.php?s...mp;#entry106548

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Black holes... interesting.

The nature of a black hole is that it sucks everything around it, even light, so that it cannot be seen. The only means by which we can "see" it is by the gravitational reactions surrounding it. Which nasa has seen with the Hubble Telescope. They have seen a presumed extremely intense gravity well that does not emit light. What is left to surmise? A black hole.

Now understandably part of the key to the "big bang" is the formation of black holes... as such they can be interpreted as an athiestic event.

However, don't let that stop you from debating the issue.

For example there are many things that a black hole may be.

They may be a window of heaven,

They may be the doorway to hell,

They may be the very mouth of satan eating the dust of the earth.

And finally with the postulate that the void and God's statment "let there be light" may enteract like oil and water. Meaning the void cannot mix with God's light, that would create two kinds of water. Void water and Light water. "...and God separated the waters from the waters..." What if the black holes are a point in time where God's light returns to him and the void returns to itself? Essentially a whirlpool of dual time... void returns to void and light returns to light. A colloidal suspension.

YBIC

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

thank you

with love and a holy kiss blowing your way Roy