GreaseSpot Cafe

God, Science, and Religion

God first

God, Science, and Religion

wrote 04-10-2007

Here I year2027 sat at my computer looking up into the spiritual heaven for truths to come down from above and give me the words to write down for you to read. But first let me say with spiritual love that God loves you as he loves me.

While God never changes science has changed their views over and over but religion has said they love God but used tricks of science to get worldly riches.

God is a group of people more like a family as God being the head of the family which can be called a church, while religion can be called a church its run more like a business than a family with the focus on the movement of its label than the movement of God’s love. But science can be a group of people who are into a family basic as God being the head, or the movement of a religion group either church base or science base.

God has never changed on its teaching about the earth in some books in the bible little is known but in Godly books outside the bible a lot is known, while science once said the earth was flat but now know its round, but religion teaches that which builds their label at the time.

Science have there theories like the Evolution theory that mankind evolved from apes which may or may not be taught today by science. Religion groups seem to lose their cool when debating Evolution.

But children of God not in a religion group but who believe they are in the family of God’s church that love all people whether they have a label or not see Evolution has a part truth.

Where science say mankind evolved from ape kind, we children of God kind say mankind evolved within mankind making differ breeds of mankind because of weather, sun, hardship to stay alive, and many unknown factors.

But no matter what breed a person is they are link together has one kind as are the many dog breeds they are all puppies of the first two dogs as we are all children of Adam and Eve.

Today mankind is still evolving but weather is not a factor anymore that may changed the color of the skin to deal with straying alive, but the lack of dealing with the weather and things around us is making us weak.

While Religion is looking for ways to control their people into robots that give without questioning how its used, God is all ways doing the same looking for ways to teach his children to love one another, and science is trying to understand that which God has explain to all mankind.

But let me stop here and wait to see what you have to say about God, Science, and Religion? Thank you, with love and a holy kiss blowing your way Roy.

While Religion is looking for ways to control their people into robots that give without questioning how its used, God is all ways doing the same looking for ways to teach his children to love one another, and science is trying to understand that which God has explain to all mankind.

Howdy Roy from Radcliff.

I like the way you search your heart for what the Spirit is saying in you.........you'll never fit in in Religion. As you said Religiion is a bondage..........and God intends us to be free.

Now,

Faith, hope, and love these three.....but the greatest of these is love.........Why?

Faith changes.....we evolve in faith as we get involved with God. God works from involution where our approach has to be on of evolution. God is all and we are on the road to self realization....we evolve.

Hope changes.........Again our hope or our look into the future changes as our faith evolves, so our hope evolves. A small example is once one may have believed in the hope of the rapture and as they saw more or less in scripture and God brought them to a place where they could no longer stomach God Pulling a group of saved folks away why leaving the world to it's damnation......our hope changes to better hope........

Love evolves as well but it never changes. Love is the same as it was when Jesus Gave his life for the world and commanded us to do the same.

Faith is bound by doctrine. Hope is bound by doctrine. The heretics keep their few in their bondage but the love is never bound. The love transends the heresy. You know that heresy is well interpreted as sect......sectarianism. In every group love is not bound.

How do we learn these things? Trial and error. Searching and finding. Scientific laws of the Spiritual word we stumble upon.

Keep lifting Radcilff Roy,

Patrick

Edited by Patrick and Sarah

God first

Beloved Patrick

God loves you and Sara my dear friend

yes we are free

yes Faith changes has we build more trust in God

yes hopes changes as we see more details of God's love

yes love grows stronger

yes love is not bound but faith and hope are bond by what spiritual love is

yes I will keep lifting Radcilff

thank you - you have blessed my heart

with love and a holy kiss blowing your way Roy

God bless you dear((((((((((((((( Roy,)))))))))))))))))

That is so very well put Roy; and why we don't really have to worry as much as we often do; because God covered it all...which makes walking with Him a piece of cake...no one else will do it all and so completely for us.

Love you Roy, RainbowsGirl