GreaseSpot Cafe

Old Habits From TWI

I've got a few I'm still trying to shake...

If it's not done perfectly and done perfectly the right time then whoever did it has a spirit of error.

Failure is not an option. If it seems like it might be a possibility then I'm not believing hard enough or there's something wrong with my thinking.

Leadership, of any kind, still kind of makes me jumpy and I find I work extra hard to please them.

Schedules aren't based on an hour-by-hour chart but if I don't have some "plan" for the weekend or weekday nights, I feel out of place.

Same with the budget.

But I'll never, ever take a wooden spoon to my child's a$$, think twice about the house I pay a mortgage on or discard friends and family again for some organization that thinks they know what's really good for me...

At least I've made some progress...

Hello GreaseSpotters!

I can feel your pain! (No, I am not Bill Clinton...he would like and appreciate a guy like Martindale, I suppose...)

To be honest, I am not against all ex-way ministries or Christian televangelists. I've ordered some tapes from CES and let me tell you, John Schoenheit and Mark Graeser really know how to research and teach. I am not associated with this ministry, though. Anybody know anything about this group? So far, I like the personality and the teaching. And I appreciate they do not follow after Wierwille. Any help would be appreciated. There are a couple of fellowships not too far from here and my wife and I are tempted to go. But I need to know from others their experiences in case we get marked and avoided again for whatever reason. Any help or information outside of us directly contacting them would be appreciated. I want to know from experienced people first. My wife and I just split from another ex-way ministry. We could go to church, but we would kind of like to share at least some of the Word we knew.

God Bless, anyone.

Marked and Avoided

mark and avoided

that is the number one thing I have changed, I will no longer give advice to people about what church or group may work for them..

I truly believe it is a spiritual choice between them and God almighty and none of my concern becase God gives the increase in many different venues.

I can state my experience but it would only be my understanding of my personal perspective of the group I was involved in...

It of course would be different for you .

Jesus Christ is each individual child of Gods friend and such as friendship goes it is different and rewarding on an individual base.

We all have such different needs and baggage I think He works with what we have to offer at any given time.

While in twi I was a rabid witness for the only truth in twi I do not believe that is Gods will for me anymore.

I tend to love people for who they are in that moment with me.

That said I can tell you as you may already know ces has a web-site. There is also an anti-ces website that states concerns over some of their experiences with CES in the same way greasespt does with twi.

prayer has been a wonderful tool for me when I doubted my own decisions I trust you will find your answer soon..