GreaseSpot Cafe

The Eye of God and The Daughter of God

year2027

God first

The Eye of God

07-16-2007

Beloved friend of the world wide web, my God loves you as does my Savior Jesus the Christ.

Here I sat thinking how many ways could I draw you a picture of the Eye of God which basic words were you can do your own drawing within your heart.

There are four parts of the brain which I see the left brain that which is of cursing, the right brain that which is of blessing, the outer brain that which is outward thinking, and the inner brain that which is inner thinking.

When I picture God’s Eye with the left brain plus outward thinking I see the eye shape like a egg with its center looking to the right and up.

But when I picture God’s Eye with the right brain plus inner thinking I see the eye like the life given shape of the egg with a yellow middle looking all ways.

But when I picture God’s Eye with the left brain plus outward thinking I see the eye like the earth shape with its center looking up to the sun.

But when I picture God’s Eye with the right brain plus inner thinking I see the eye like the new earth shape with its center looking out as a light without color.

Now I could give you more details but I think you get that there is a differ from looking worldly out by the flesh side from looking spiritual in by the flesh side in or from looking heavenly out by the spiritual side from looking heavenly in by the spiritual side.

But enough of this lets move on to another subject that I want to write about.

The Daughter of God

Who O who is the daughter of God you may asked so I will try to share with you that which I see that is hard to picture.

When Jesus the son of God was born there was a seed within him called the Christ to yet be born and from this seed came the daughter of God.

Jesus the son of God was born a son to Mary and God but Christ the daughter would be born a daughter to God and the Holy Spirit.

This all gets back to living with Christ is having the image of God’s daughter the Christ’s seed within of fleshly image of flesh the only place a seed image can be place within us.

Because image can dwell within image so our fleshly image holds the truth we have believe given Christ the daughter of God a womb to hold her egg with got planted by the acts of Jesus the son of God that we believed like a sex act.

This egg of Christ grows within our image of flesh mixing the outer image of flesh with the inner image of Christ until birth.

As long as this seed is living within us we are alive with Christ within us but the second our fleshly image die we die with Christ by being born a new creature.

The goal is to become a new creature to be born again is to put on a new body on by coming out from the old one.

The old men and the new man, the seed planted and the new plant or the child in the womb and the child outside the womb.

I know this may be new to some but birth can not come until we come out of something or someone.

I going to stop and see who understands and who does not so I can try to help picture something hard to picture.

Thank you, with love and a holy kiss blowing your way Roy.

True, the left brain is of cursing (law) and the right brain is of blessing (liberty) but it is the path down the center that is holy. For we do not curse righteousness or bless sin.

We are all born of the same holy spirit as Christ. God is our heavenly father not Jesus. (call no man father)

We come out of God and the inner brain must compare with the outer brain in order to focus on the perception of the depth of love that is required to walk in the law of liberty.

Edited by DrWearWord

God first

Beloved DrWearWord

God loves you loves you my dear friend

you wrote

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

True, the left brain is of cursing (law) and the right brain is of blessing (liberty) but it is the path down the center that is holy. For we do not curse righteousness or bless sin.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Why? the left brain works by five sences but right by spiritual sences

if I can see God around me by what is I can draw that or if I see a image of what God is within my heart I can draw that

or

if I received a view my looking with my fleshly eyes I can still reach to draw the glory of God but if I see something with my spiritual eye I can draw it some what too

next

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We are all born of the same holy spirit as Christ. God is our heavenly father not Jesus. (call no man father)

-------------------------------------------------------------------

we were born in darkness without hope the first time but second birth has not come yet - it was Christ that saved us and it was God that sent Christ

next

---------------------------------------------------------------------

We come out of God and the inner brain must compare with the outer brain in order to focus on the perception of the depth of love that is required to walk in the law of liberty.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

the inner brain is our spiritual image while our outer brain is our fleshly image the two make peace by the law of love which is more than a law but a law of grace that some call liberty

the two must work together so one day they become a new creature

like I said this something is hard to put in words but I hope I help you and I hope you help me

I only some what understand as I only some what believe what I see but all of this is growing as Christ works with me

thank you

with love and a holy kiss blowing your way Roy

Roy

I am not SURE what you are talking about. But I do know of a VERY devilish prophecy which was about the daughter of God. The four sides of the cross one for the father, one the son one the holy ghost -- the forth was the daughter of God.

It went on to teach Jsus failed but the daughter was coming....

I do not get your thing, are you saying Mary was a believer therefore a daughter?

God first

Beloved Dot Matrix

God loves you my dear friend

never heard of the so called devilish prophecy and what I am trying to talk about has nothing to do with Mary

the daughter of God is in part the female side of Jesus the Christ

the part that makes the seed that Jesus gives life to by his action of dying for us

the daughter of God is the part of Jesus Christ that gives life of spirit to us

the place that new birth grows

like the mother side of God

all males have both female side and male side but not all are born reborn male

Jesus the Christ was reborn a giver of life the gift of holy spirit

so I calling the daughter of God the female side of Jesus Christ

y's and o's

thank you

with love and a holy kiss blowing your way Roy