GreaseSpot Cafe

Is God a crutch?

i am not sure why they put this in doctrinal, it is not as popular down here.

it is fine , jeaniam , not so bad down here .

my threads which can be counted one maybe two fingers are limited anyways.

love pond .

deciet and trickery is a strong word there Jeaniam, Jesus love the sinners, our culture has changed today a man and woman having sex without a marriage license is NOT worthy of killing them .

God says to work and provide for your family can you weigh that in with the fact of rabid corporate greed and corruption today?

it really has gotten to a point if you cant beat them join them. and the deciet and trickery are very wide spread.

so no compromise, if you go to medical school you will learn the odds of a person dying or getting worse during an illness, God wishes us all health. it is a contradiction isnt it?

a trick from the devil is what they will tell you in church you can be healed, as a Dr. you must tell your patient well you should prepare for your death or to never walk again it is imminent. and MOST of the time the dr. is right. no well i know a guy who lived through when the dr. said storys please.

believe all you want the dr. job is to get you to point b of living without your legs etc.

Pond,

While in college before I got involved in TWI I said that same thing to a very dear friend of mine. His response was the best I've ever heard. his response was " If your leg is broken you need a crutch". Only those that are looking can ever find God.

THIs boy of mine who doesnt believe in the "fairy tale God" i speak of on occasion is the utter love of my life, and has taught me to truly look at how we live life, is entering medical school this fall . (sorry had to gush) .

that's so great

--

i think when i was young, i used god as a crutch more

now i feel so much more peaceful with my relationship, my faith

does that make sense ?