GreaseSpot Cafe

talk about resurfacing part 2

cheranne

Even if you think you've found your calling in life..until you are totally healed and deal with this properly you will always feel as if your under ice,properly meaning you can not ignore it. It just doesn't go away. but,with a deprograming of your mind with truth,it starts to filter out and with time you will heal,it is hard because what most of us need to deprogram is a bible and that is what twi uses as bait in a twisted half truth class of pfal. A person who has experienced this type of alternative religon feels as if he has been left out in the desert bitten by a rattle snake,they feel psychologically the scar where they sat and marked an x in the desert and repeatedly sucked out the poison out OVER AND OVER..waiting for the antidote,waiting...for the opening in the ice,the ESCAPE EXIT. Meanwhile during this transition trying to be strong and make it back to the hole in the ice where they first dove, with time your emotions to things once lost in the hypothermia brainwashing slowly come back,if not shut out and ignored thru other things trying to fill the gap,it's like quick sand it just never ends until it is filled with TRUTH. depending on the individual and the depth of the dive into the ice it could be three to ten to twenty years BEFORE THEY RESURFACE! That is IF AND WHEN after all that time they wake up and stand in the mirror so to speak and they see the mist or fog they never saw before and with THEIR HAND wipe it off and realize that is when THEY pick themselves out of the frozen lake. The exit has been found and the breakthrough has begun.........BUT it's not all that easy.. THE SCAR will always be their but hopefully as more former wow ambassadors(THE HEART of twi) Speak out we can prevent others from being so hurt,i am here because i care about the people of twi they are mostly very sweet caring people and that never did change. peace

Even if you think you've found your calling in life..until you are totally healed and deal with this properly you will always feel as if your under ice,properly meaning you can not ignore it. It just doesn't go away. but,with a deprograming of your mind with truth,it starts to filter out and with time you will heal,it is hard because what most of us need to deprogram is a bible and that is what twi uses as bait in a twisted half truth class of pfal. A person who has experienced this type of alternative religon feels as if he has been left out in the desert bitten by a rattle snake,they feel psychologically the scar where they sat and marked an x in the desert and repeatedly sucked out the poison out OVER AND OVER..waiting for the antidote,waiting...for the opening in the ice,the ESCAPE EXIT. Meanwhile during this transition trying to be strong and make it back to the hole in the ice where they first dove, with time your emotions to things once lost in the hypothermia brainwashing slowly come back,if not shut out and ignored thru other things trying to fill the gap,it's like quick sand it just never ends until it is filled with TRUTH. depending on the individual and the depth of the dive into the ice it could be three to ten to twenty years BEFORE THEY RESURFACE! That is IF AND WHEN after all that time they wake up and stand in the mirror so to speak and they see the mist or fog they never saw before and with THEIR HAND wipe it off and realize that is when THEY pick themselves out of the frozen lake. The exit has been found and the breakthrough has begun.........BUT it's not all that easy.. THE SCAR will always be their but hopefully as more former wow ambassadors(THE HEART of twi) Speak out we can prevent others from being so hurt,i am here because i care about the people of twi they are mostly very sweet caring people and that never did change. peace

I don't know when you left TWI, but I left in 1987 and went over to CES and spent another 8 years there. But compared to TWI at the

time, CES seemed to have more light. For me...it was when the Graesers came on and one of their newsletters came out, it sounded too much like TWI

and red flags began waving. I soon thereafter exited that group. Cuz, I said, never again. The Lord Jesus has had me on a progressively upward move to

where HIS True "PLUMB LINE" really is located.

As I remember in college, I believe it was in psychology...they use a "Bell curve" to track a variable at its inception, growth model, peak and decline.

For those who got sucked into the way, it is more like an inverted Bell curve. So your analogy of plunging into ice cold, frigid waters and being trapped

under ice and the subsequent attempts to rise to the surface before it is too late, is astoundingly accurate. Unless someone has experienced something

akin to this, the mainstream Christians, if you tell them, just look at you with an expression that seems to render the answer, "Uhhh whatever are you talking

about?" This then silences the needed expressions in order to begin the healing process. Even after the Lord led me into some mainstream churches,

I refused to ever admit that I had ever had any associations with that group. When I finally did, guess what....it's not just TWI that marks and avoids.

This then leaves people like you and me in what seems to be a God-forsaken no-man's land between two factions. There are times, even today when

I do not feel like a part of the body of Christ. Just moving on as best as we all can.

God first

Beloved OKLAHOMA CITY WOW 78 and brideofjc

God loves you my dear friends

OKLAHOMA CITY WOW 78 - you might think about breaking up your treads some to make it easier for older people like myself and others I had to do that myself

OKLAHOMA CITY WOW 78 and brideofjc - yes its a battle to break through the ice, fog, or what ever you call it but when we do it we are stronger for it

I was first marked and avoided by the Way ministry in 1990 then by Criss Greer/Tom Burke offshut in 1990 and then again by the Way ministry in about 1992 later I was by CFF/John Shroyer in a way because friends stop emailing me who go there and the tone changed right before they stoping E-mailing me back and I was in a Dale Sides group for a while but I saw the signs on the wall so I left first

I used to think I needed to be part of a group but that was not needed because I belong to all groups without joining any even the ones I been marked and avoided from seeing people from because its the people I join as joint heirs not the label

So today I love to visit the people but I never look at the label of the building so I spend time jumping from one to another while some places I go back again and again but I got used to sleeping in late on Sunday's and every other day but I get up from time to time

So yes I know what you two are saying in agreement

thank you

with love and a holy kiss blowing your way Roy

Edited by year2027