GreaseSpot Cafe

The Ice Sculpture Syndrome

cheranne

This week our town is having an Ice Fest. Its a big thing over here. Ice is set out on main st and then the ice artist comes in with a chainsaw and chisel and goes to work creating beautiful stuff!

The problem is keeping it from MELTING if the weather gets warmer. This is HOW i would explain cult life to someone who never experienced it from the inside.

Children are a gift of from God(assuming the goal was to become a child of God in twi through pfal) and a child becomes an image of what the product is he is trusting.

A syndrome is a set of symptoms charaterizing a disease or condition, This is not a condition of biochemical or heredity,this is an image formed if you will sculptured by the product of the enviroment in which the children are surrounded.

Sculpture is said to be a fine art of CUTTING so...to CHANGE a form of a preexising condition.

Carving is a rductive process in which the desired form is reached by removing surplus from a block or similiar mass of material.

Modeling an additive process in which the form is built up in a PLASTIC material.

Constructing or assembly line cookie cutter,joining ready made shapes(twi how many TIMES did you take the class!!!)

Almost any material shaped three diminsional may be used for sculpture,,but ICE is the solid form of water produced by FREEZING IT IS MUCH EASIER TO CUT ON A FROZEN ITEM(the cuts are more accurate and sharp)

Ever heard of the expression i felt as ICE was flowing through my blood.a FROZEN numbness inside................so the more ice produced by freezing the more sculpture to invent..... TIME being the ONLY uncontrolable element in the mind of (child) the child goes within to image building,creativity like a toddler

carefully building blocks,by reflex,by safety precation to BLOCK FEAR.

Although a false oasis for hope,a safety net of some kind,shelter from a storm(in our case we were looking for answers in biblical research/God..peace)

Ice sculpture syndrome is born.

This week our town is having an Ice Fest. Its a big thing over here. Ice is set out on main st and then the ice artist comes in with a chainsaw and chisel and goes to work creating beautiful stuff!

The problem is keeping it from MELTING if the weather gets warmer. This is HOW i would explain cult life to someone who never experienced it from the inside.

Children are a gift of from God(assuming the goal was to become a child of God in twi through pfal) and a child becomes an image of what the product is he is trusting.

A syndrome is a set of symptoms charaterizing a disease or condition, This is not a condition of biochemical or heredity,this is an image formed if you will sculptured by the product of the enviroment in which the children are surrounded.

Sculpture is said to be a fine art of CUTTING so...to CHANGE a form of a preexising condition.

Carving is a rductive process in which the desired form is reached by removing surplus from a block or similiar mass of material.

Modeling an additive process in which the form is built up in a PLASTIC material.

Constructing or assembly line cookie cutter,joining ready made shapes(twi how many TIMES did you take the class!!!)

Almost any material shaped three diminsional may be used for sculpture,,but ICE is the solid form of water produced by FREEZING IT IS MUCH EASIER TO CUT ON A FROZEN ITEM(the cuts are more accurate and sharp)

Ever heard of the expression i felt as ICE was flowing through my blood.a FROZEN numbness inside................so the more ice produced by freezing the more sculpture to invent..... TIME being the ONLY uncontrolable element in the mind of (child) the child goes within to image building,creativity like a toddler

Although a false oasis for hope,a safety net of some kind,shelter from a storm(in our case we were looking for answers in biblical research/God..peace)

• 10 months later...

Coolchef that is really "cool"brrrrrrrrr my husband used to do the same that is where

I got the fasination for Ice Sculptures and since I am such a symbolic thinker ,I wrote

out Ice Sculptures.

Just so when ever people would ask me about cult life I could explain that way,because

ice sculptures are so beautiful and require so much work!

Then without the right temp they just melt or break.

• 2 weeks later...

http://www.rockyou.com/show_my_gallery.php...nceid=130438682

The street is on fire....Ice, Salt and Snow

Their is no passage back to the Yellow Brick Road

Our minds are on cruise control...burning tread on the road'

We wash it off quickly

So it does not show...the Stain in the paint like the life

that we know

Salt cuts through ice

The Sculptures take time

The salt in there wounds are Numb at this time

You would think salt water "stings in a wound so deep

The fishes don't die the just lull in a freeze

Adaption in cult climate change is for sure

its a process of alteration in many degrees

But one that does not allow you to fall to your knees

To worship the Jesus that died for your sins

In order to have freedom of bondage from them.

The Way International..NOT the salt of the earth

Not Ambassadors for Christ or the Lord church

Some people on a farm running a buisness

selling snake oil and classes that said we are

The Way more abundent life for You..

When we found out too late we were all screwed!

Frozen in time ...unable to move

Until a real Christian said this Blood is for You

Take it and drink and remember this

Jesus Christ died on the Cross for your sins.

Edited by cheranne