GreaseSpot Cafe

Ice Sculptures

cheranne

In 1959 and 60 the US government sent a group of ARMY ENGINEERS to Greenland. There job was to build a city inside the ICE SHEET. The city called CAMP CENTURY would serve two purposes.

One was to protect the united states in case of attack,missiles could be hide in the tunnels of the ice. the other purpose was to gather information about glaciers and about living in extreme cold.

Special plow cut rooms into thick ice.Tunnels connected groups of rooms.

Corrugaled steel arches lined the ceilings to prevent melting and for support. Soldiars were staioned at Camp Century for several months at a time.

They called themselves ICEWORMS .

After they left scientist came to study the ice. ,the wals searching for clues about Greenlands past natural history.

Each year,new snow pressed CAMP century about 1 and a half feet DEEPER INTO THE ICE. The walls also pressed INWARD because ice as thick as greenland ice sheet moves slowly,the scientist didn't worry about the ceiling caving in. THE BIGGEST PROBLEM WAS THE ONGOING PROCESS OF DIGGING DEEP DOWN INTO THE CAMP AS NEW SNOW ACCUMMULATED.

Eventually,digging thru the deep snow to reach the camp became difficult. The camp no longer used has been buried by many feet if ice and has probably collapsed.(end of artical)

As camp century was designed so are ice sculptures,in the heart and minds of a cult victim,not knowing the damage inviolved for the future adult life.

With each new ice sheet digging for victims and rescue of that which is LOST INSIDE GETS MORE DIFFICULT(year after year) WITH windows and drapes shut

so to speak not being able to speak about twi,not to breath the word cult around any co workers never mind your family,you can laugh it off and say yeah man i did some pretty crazy things when i was young (BUT YOUR NOT LAUGHING ON THE INSIDE)IF ....IF you try to go to a church they don't have a clue!

(see symbolic thinking from me) the reaccuring dreams you had,people that remind you of someone,movies,food,cars and so forth,so if you keep the window shut and the drapes closed you will not heal...slowly OPEN THAT UP.this is a great avenue for that and for other people to learn what it's like,how

you feel or NOT FEEL. Most of us already got out but their are a lot more still in even if they are out! They desire to be healed like you,like myself and its not a mirage...there is really an oasis out here,don't be tricked by the mirage of the direction of dissociation.decomposition and death ,..mimic your desires and your heart will take you there!