GreaseSpot Cafe

Forget the deprograming

cheranne

I left twi three times AND went back(how insane is that!)

The first time i left I wrote my wow sister a note(we were in d.c and i was their twig leader,,,,,,,,,,what a laugh i may as well been a brain surgeon!

I told her not to worry that i was going back to oklahoma and all,and at The chicago airport o hara as i was getting on my next plane these hara krishana people gave me literature i said THANKS ! (AND MADE SURE THEY SAW ME TOSS IT IN THE TRASH CAN!!!!) THAT WAS FUNNY TOO.

the second time i left myself and another shunned beliver that quit the wow field planned our escape,carrying as little as possible to the nearest truck stop in phoenix...ofcourse i had to bring along my guitar . (WE DIDN'T know abour the zodiak serial killer casue we never watched t.v)

we were on our way to florida but got a ride to san diego(beautiful city ) the first thing we did was find her old friend and smoked a joint(we really needed it too)then we did that for three weeks and got back on our way to florida.

We got to florida but didn't want to be there so we went to new york ,then delaware were we joined the ARMY! The she got out of the army and i stayed in got back into twi! Then went military wow and then I left for the last time because the said not to marry my husband becasue i had no committement(we are still married after 25 yrs thank you)and then I would drink everyday!