GreaseSpot Cafe

Totally cool commercial!

doojable

Wow, those are really well done. I loved the scene in the second one where the hero rides for a bit on the foot that has tried to stomp on him.

Ironic who the sponsor is, isn't it? I mean, how much world-changing inspiration has come from a bottle of booze? Not that I'm a teetotaler or anything, but I find it sort of funny when companies that sell products like liquor (and formerly, cigarettes) try to spruce up their image with classy commercials.

I've looked at this thread 3 times now and all I see are 2 black squares - nothing to click on.

Try clicking on the black boxes...

If that doesn't work, go to www.firebrand.com and either watch the live streaming videos or go to "Brands" then look up "Jonnie Walker" there are only 4 commercials and they're all great.

I like the one with the art gallery. I don't think I will see paintings quite the same again. What a fun idea, linking one painting to the next.

Could be a great kids' activity with any random picture book.

The first adwasn't so memorable, had forgotten what it was about by the time I'd typed this and had to go back and look.