GreaseSpot Cafe

Idaho 1980ish

Tamar

I'm wondering about a few people: Dana Armstrong, who was the limb leader in Idaho, and Bill & Jean Berryhill, who were in my WOW family in Twin Falls around 1980. Also, M4rcy Wert2berger, also in my WOW family

Edited by pawtucket

I'm wondering about a few people: Dana Armstrong, who was the limb leader in Idaho, and Bill & Jean Berryhill, who were in my WOW family in Twin Falls around 1980. Also, Marcy Wertzberger, also in my WOW family

Dana is the :limb leader:, of sorts, for a bunch of people who are involved with him and Chris Geer's thing, group, what-have-you. He is in Boise and no doubt in the phone book

Dana is the :limb leader:, of sorts, for a bunch of people who are involved with him and Chris Geer's thing, group, what-have-you. He is in Boise and no doubt in the phone book

I've been away from twi for so long (since 1983) and had zero contact with anyone until right now. What is Chris Geer's thing,group, what-have-you?

i was in rexburg idhao and blackfoot 79-80,seems like we came out at the same time frame.

I may have the years off by one or two. I remember when I first got there the limb leader's home was in Pocatello but then he (Dana) moved it to Boise. I was really young- 18 or 19.

I may have the years off by one or two. I remember when I first got there the limb leader's home was in Pocatello but then he (Dana) moved it to Boise. I was really young- 18 or 19.

WHEN I WAS THERE IT WAS IN POCATELLO,(sorry didn't mean to yell,i keep thinking it is large print)paul vergellio was limb leader 79-80

WHEN I WAS THERE IT WAS IN POCATELLO,(sorry didn't mean to yell,i keep thinking it is large print)paul vergellio was limb leader 79-80

We must have missed each other by a year. It sounds like I was there the year after you left. I was in D.C. (well, northern VA right outside D.C.) in 1982. I can't remember the limb leader's name, except the house was in McLean and had a pool!

We must have missed each other by a year. It sounds like I was there the year after you left. I was in D.C. (well, northern VA right outside D.C.) in 1982. I can't remember the limb leader's name, except the house was in McLean and had a pool!

was it michael rood? Ofcourse the limb leaders have a nice house,while the pee ons( )lived in n.e. dc roach capital.

of the world!

As we sang im so glad im a part of the family of God.....oh my my my

was it michael rood? Ofcourse the limb leaders have a nice house,while the pee ons( )lived in n.e. dc roach capital.

of the world!

As we sang im so glad im a part of the family of God.....oh my my my

Michael Rood sounds vaguely familiar, but I don't think that's it. I think this guy's wife's name was Susan and I think he had one of the monosyllabic men's names like Bill or Bob or Jim.

I like your "pee ons." Makes me think of my sister's definition of "trickle down economics," - when they p#ss downhill and you still don't get wet!

• 2 weeks later...
I'm wondering about a few people: Dana Armstrong, who was the limb leader in Idaho, and Bill & Jean Berryhill, who were in my WOW family in Twin Falls around 1980. Also, M4rcy Wert2berger, also in my WOW family

Hi Tamar...its Marcy! What a blessing, I tried to find you years ago and thought about your little hippy butt often! I sure love you and cant wait to catch up. How can I reach you? Whats your email address? Love you! OXOX

Edited by pawtucket

Hi Tamar...its Marcy! What a blessing, I tried to find you years ago and thought about your little hippy butt often! I sure love you and cant wait to catch up. How can I reach you? Whats your email address? Love you! OXOX

I can't believe it! I'm going to send you a private email and give my contact info!