GreaseSpot Cafe

Tom Bauer, Pam English

kimberly

Tom was WOW in Cola., SC. He was from Minnesota....Duluth I think it was. Then after the WOW field, he, along with me and my husband moved to Greenville, NC to work a landscaping business for John Hendricks. Then we all moved to Charlotte. My husband and I moved to SC some time after that and lost touch with Tom.

Pam lived in Cola. the same time we all did. Gosh, we had some wonderful times together.

Knew them both well and would love to know what they're up to.

Last week I drove by the Greenville, NC Way Home that was the Limb home for many years. You'd hardly recongize it, it is not in the pristine shape it once was, and looking very run down in places. And all the landscaping in the front yard is gone. The large trees have been removed, the flowering plants are gone, as well as all the shubbery that once surrounded the house. There were work trucks out back, so hopefully someone is refurbishing it. It was a lovely home and I have many fond memories of my time there.

Hope you find them, kimberly, and let us know what you find out, please. My best to both of them.

PurpleDays

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
Hi,

You can reach Tom at bauer777@comcast.net or tbauer777@gmail.com

He lives in Massachusetts and I am sure he would love to hear from you. :rolleyes:

This site is just too cool! My Mom and I lived in a Way Home with Tom in Charlotte from 82-83. My mom was then Paula Boney and I was Kathie Boney, one of my best friends, Kathy Kincaid, dated John's younger brother, Troy, before he met Suzanne. Are the Hendricks still in NC? I haven't seen them since 1984 when we left Charlotte for Wilmington.

I will have email Tom and see if he remembers us!!

Kathie

This site is just too cool! My Mom and I lived in a Way Home with Tom in Charlotte from 82-83. My mom was then Paula Boney and I was Kathie Boney, one of my best friends, Kathy Kincaid, dated John's younger brother, Troy, before he met Suzanne. Are the Hendricks still in NC? I haven't seen them since 1984 when we left Charlotte for Wilmington.

I will have email Tom and see if he remembers us!!

Kathie

Hi

I knew your mom--I kinda remember you too. Tom and I were talking about you all--not that long ago. He is doing good--still the same sweetie pie he always was. He remembers you fondly. Is your mom well?

John Hendricks died. I think Maryanne is in FLA. Not sure. I think John and CeeCee Daly are still in NC.