GreaseSpot Cafe

I was called by an innie last night!

I truly believe that there are MANY innies that want out but are waiting for one reason or another. I know that some are just waiting untill they graduate from college since they are not paying for their own education and there are others who are waiting untill there kids are out of school.

IO plrobably know some of you innies that are posting but are just waiting for the " right " time.

Just remember life is short. Enjoy it while you can. If you leave now it might be rough but you will survive. If you can survive all of those years "in" you will really excell once you get "out". There are many grat examples right here in NK. I know that it was not easy for some of them but they are doing wonderful now.

I am sure that $$$ is an issue with many but where there is a will there is a way.(no pun intended) You can survive and there are many people here at the spot that are willing to give you support.

Take care and get out of there!!!! nknative