GreaseSpot Cafe

How many TWI rules did you break?

fooledagainII

I love God and His Word and I did my best to serve him... however when it came to TWI's rules, some I bent and others I out right broke.

Out in the field I could handle the two drink maximum because I didn't like to drink but others in my WOW family... let's just say a half of one should have been the limited. The nightlife to a young man with boundaries, not good combination for this guy. Since my WOW brother would be in no condition to leave and there were females at the table... well home by midnight just wasn't going to happen.

I remember buying some firecrackers to light on forth of July (why I hid them... to this day I don't know... maybe I thought I get in trouble).

Lying to get out of major reproof... many of times... "What this isn't wheat bread? Somebody must of switched it to white."

24 hours of prayer... well during my assigned hour of prayer (which alway seem to be after 8pm) my mind would drift and before you know it... I'm miles away in day dream land.

Cleaning already clean places that would be used for area meeting... I did my best to get out of those. That goes for hotel rooms where we stayed for functions like WIB ("...keep things better than when you were there..." or something to affect H.A. would tell us).

The wearing of nametags... I remember being stopped from going in to mess hall at the AC for night having a nametag on.

At some time in the 90s, we told that anyone living within 250 miles of HQ (I think 250 miles... I lived near Columbus, so I knew this included me), had to go SNS. I think I went twice. And funny thing was, I was going all the time until they made that rule.

No communication with dropped and/or 'copped out' corp... not only did talk with some them, I even had... (gulp)... forbidden music tapes. Hey, like One by One... Like an eagle.