GreaseSpot Cafe

Taking a leisurely walk ---

dmiller

Just looking at the still picture makes me nauseous. I have a horrible fear of heights. I remember one time in the 80s I was drunk at a rooftop party, and suddenly thought how cool it would be to jump from one rooftop to the next. Well I decided against it and when I sobered up I was horrified at what I almost could have done. :o Since then I ESPECIALLY stay away from roofs or anyplace high. Death would be preferable to being permanently paralyzed from the neck down.

Just tried watching the video, NO THANK YOU!

Edited by RottieGrrrl

Yeah I noticed the concrete too - now my big questions are - a) WHO was lunatic enough to do the original work and b) HOW did they get the formwork and concrete there?

What a cool Video!

My heart was in my throat just watching! I can't imagine climbing around on all that decayed concrete (with no rebar) and all the holes and completely missing portions. That doesn't inspire a lot of confidence in the integrity of what's left!

George, thanks for the link with the answers. I'm not surprised that people have died walking on that thing in its deteriorated state.

David, do you think TWI knew about this place? I wonder if they would have taken LEAD groups there if they had known about it... You know, a real challenge to believe God... <_<