GreaseSpot Cafe

I Got Mine

WhiteDove

ex to you it is a fact and those who chose to believe in what your saying it may be a fact,

But the fact remains this forum is what it is and as many relationshps are formed here is how great the trust goes.

so I guess it has turned into a who know who type of elitism just like the way had.

with some being chosen the leaders because they have been considered victims and not to be hurt or evenquestioned in authority!

yes it is a type of thinking well ingrained and played out once again for those who are still entrenched with this type of thought patterns.

it is cult thinking.

• 2 weeks later...

Finally finished the book only because I said I would.

Easily the worst thing I have done in awhile,

I had no problem putting the book down in fact I did so often as I fell asleep while reading it.

If I did not know better It almost looks like someone pulled a few facts from posts here and wove some events around them.

Same ole same ole heard it before.

The only tears I cried were when I came to the realization that I just spent $18.14 for a chew toy for the dog. I should have

went to PetSmart.

I do think that Kathryn Harrison's review was perfect.......

"How is it that a woman determined to be good, virtuous can make such an unholy mess of her life?

In pursuit of grace, Kristen Skedgell gave herself to one devil after another.

She lost her way in life

but not on the page, and her account of finding her way back home, back to the self she denied and betrayed

has something to teach all of us"

So what is the moral that it teaches us? We should not be pursuing grace when it has been freely given.......

I got mine too...

Some lovely tomatoes from the pots on my front porch.

Red, ripe, sweet. In a few weeks I'll have enough to make some fresh pasta sauce.

Life is good.

Looks to me like someone is seeking attention. Negative attention is better than being ignored, i hear.

So what are you some kind of psychologist? Had I wanted attention I could have posted on the other book thread, but I choose to do it here instead . So tell me when everyone else offered their opinion of the book were they also seeking attention or is it just the ones you don't like? :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Looks to me like someone really wants to get into a fight and make it all about them.

*Yawn*

Looks to me like someone was responding to your post.

The one with no point to make by the way ,except to theorize what I may or may not be thinking.

Were you looking for a fight? or was it just about you?