GreaseSpot Cafe

Cult Wars of The Way International

cheranne

Cult Wars of The Way International 1_0.jpgTopic: Two decades ago The Way International was the 4th largest cult in American. It has lost many followers since the death of the founder (False Prophet VP Weirwille) I got out of The Way International in 1982 when I realized something was wrong and going into the U.S Army opened my eyes to not live in the cocoon type mentality I had been stuck in for 4 years. I didn't talk about The Way International as I went from church to church realizing I didn't fit in,with my marked up bible and knowledge of scripture Pastors were impressed and most of them wanted to put me to work teaching sunday school or youth clubs. I did for a while but deep down inside I had NOT surfaced from a what I call hypothermia brainwashing,as to a person under ice needing rescue. I still felt I had betrayed God and felt broken on the inside. It took years to recover and a few suicide attemps/hopitalizations. All this and trying to raise three precious children to know Jesus..so they would never be decieved by a group such as The Way International. I am here for you if you want to talk. Your NOT alone and God REALLY REALLY LOVES YOU!!!!

Saturday, July 12, 2008, 21:15 PM

Author: cyndee

Here is more info,I don't know how to put a video up so maybe someone here can ,cause someone

had to do something..their was NOTHING on The Way International and as long as I live and breathe

I gotta do something to help expose the lies.

Cult Wars of The Way International

About this group: To give people the chance to write their story,and be there for someone else going<br />\\r\\nthru warfare.

Edited by OKLAHOMA CITY WOW 78