GreaseSpot Cafe

The Way International should be classified a GERM

cheranne

Germs as weapons to be considered effective and usable must maintain four attributes.

1.Be within the economic means of the users. (the classes we took,if you don't have the money

well..just believe God. If you can't get it your NOT taking it.

2.The weapon has to be capable of reaching a desired TARGET(an intended target not just any old

target,not the homeless,the people usually over 30yrs old set in there ways,or the children in 3rd

world countrys that need help.

No this intended target was a germ warfare (symbolically speaking ofcourse)but seriously it HURT

many many people spiritually,emotionally,finacially and brought even some to their own DEATH.

3. It has to cause collatral damage,a weapon that kills both sides just creates no effect for the maker

of the germ.

4.Finally,the germ has to result in desired effects,the outcome of its intent. Ususally death(spiritual

darkness to me is death)

(the U.S. Code and the FBI define terrorism as...the unlawful use of force or violence against persons

or property to intimidate or coerce a government, the civilian population,or any segment thereof, in

furtherance of political or social objectives.)

Who knew 30 yrs down the road I would be warning people of The "ministry"(cough!)I so would

have given my life for to serve.

I believe now this whole ball of wax was a system designed just like a terrorist designs a chemical

that can wipe out a target he desires.

In this case the target was young,mostly middle class, white, educated people,and the Jesus movement

at the time just gave it that extra bonus round.

It was a whole ball of wax allright...like collected ear wax so impacted in your brain we were deaf to

anything else!

Let him that has ears hear.

The hot zone is described as something as to when an infection that is highly toxic is running loose and has to be maintained in a structured enviroment,with masks and suits and gloves and shoes like when dealing with ebola virus(stuff the army at ft detrick do and center for disease control,)

i write this for people who are looking to get OUT of the danger of cult teachings,people that need help trying to get to the other side of WRONG TEACHING sometimes in healing we have to get untangled from scripture abuse and that can create a hot zone (FOR SOME PEOPLE NOT ALL)it is very very hard to say try to go to a church for some if that is what they want to do,the trust level is blown out of the water for some people it is life and death,you feel unworthy,you feel separated from God because the way told you this lie or another,still we have so much knowledge of truth,we just need to get rid of the lies and break that chains of way slavery bondage,

whether you are a christian,or whatever you wish to be,i really don't care how you get there just get there and be free. personally i had to go thru the bible to get that virus out of my head,poison out of my heart..i am not a church going person but,i needed help like seriously i was sick ,and if you are thier as most of us didn't and couldn't just walk away without injury,i was lucky '"BLESSED" to find KAY ARTHURS precept teachings and a person to help me at FT BRAGG N.C protestant women of the chapel,bible studies,it was like pulling teeth sometimes but just give things a chance if that is what your doing. I am very thankful to those people as my children are to have a parent because it could have like a virus deadly