GreaseSpot Cafe

Inward Hellix

Brushstroke

http://www.inwardhellix.net/

It's an online riddle, and one of the hardest riddles I've ever attempted. I'm on Level 7 of the Main Game and stuck there, but I'm no different than the other 50,000 people who have yet to solve this. According to their site, only 14 people have solved all 60+ riddles and 50,000 are still trying.

The object of the game is to find the url that leads to the next riddle. At the end of each link, there's a word followed by the extention ".htm". The answers are usually one word or some two-word phrase. So if the answer was "awesome" I would edit the end of the url to say at the end, "awesome.htm" and press Enter, and that link would take me to the next riddle. It's pretty fun; makes you think. :)

I would strongly advise that you carefully read the General Hints and Requirements sections on the main page, and go through the Tutorial. If you don't, you'll have no clue what to do in the Main Game.

Good luck!

~ Phil

Edited by Brushstroke