GreaseSpot Cafe

Wow Ambassador(( tribute song))

cheranne

There was so much stuff that happened to me as a very young child that messed me up

and it all happened under the age of four,I was sexualy abused by the babysitters husband

and it all came back to me after I was married and had my kids back in 92(I am okay now)

But...the reason behind my quest to know God was very very important too me because

as a child that was removed through what I would call (satanic ritual abuse,this man used

symbols of the cross to abuse me sexually with,and he worked at a graveyard where he

more than one time put me in a box with snakes,in the hot Texas heat.

By the time my parents came home from work and my sister home from school I was waking

up from a nap from the house across the street,sometime on a drug to make me very drowsy.

The Church always scared me,being raised Catholic and going to Catholic school I was taught

to be respectful and ofcourse the cross with Jesus on it was always front and center(the tool

used to torture me)

I wanted to know God but never ever felt I could until I found The Way and then all I wanted to

do was live for His service and serve the ministry.

When I saw the error in it and then later the abuse sexually by vpw(the lockbox) it just slammed me into

a place of (here we go again!)and I hated that others were decieved by this and that I had

helped be a part of that too!

Now here I am almost 50 yrs old and finallly feel I am okay with everything and although I

still very much believe in God I choose to keep it light and stay out of organized religon

because it doesn't work for me..and that is okay.

I just want you to know I don't blame you or any of the WOWs in OKC in 78.

In the week I picked up a wow hitchiking I was planning my suicide..

I had just came back from a graveyard and taking pictures of graves and tombstones.

My car broke down right there in the grave yard I called my dad and he came to fix it and asked

why I was at a graveyard in a city where we were new too and knew noone.

I told him I was doing a paper for college on sociology. Then he started my car and going

back to the apartment I lived at I picked her up(still to this day a dear sweet friend!)

God was working through you guys. God was still in your decision to serve even though

TWI was not the "Truth" it was closer to anything I had ever experienced in my young life.

There was so much stuff that happened to me as a very young child that messed me up

and it all happened under the age of four,I was sexualy abused by the babysitters husband

and it all came back to me after I was married and had my kids back in 92(I am okay now)

But...the reason behind my quest to know God was very very important too me because

as a child that was removed through what I would call (satanic ritual abuse,this man used

symbols of the cross to abuse me sexually with,and he worked at a graveyard where he

more than one time put me in a box with snakes,in the hot Texas heat.

By the time my parents came home from work and my sister home from school I was waking

up from a nap from the house across the street,sometime on a drug to make me very drowsy.

The Church always scared me,being raised Catholic and going to Catholic school I was taught

to be respectful and ofcourse the cross with Jesus on it was always front and center(the tool

used to torture me)

I wanted to know God but never ever felt I could until I found The Way and then all I wanted to

do was live for His service and serve the ministry.

When I saw the error in it and then later the abuse sexually by vpw(the lockbox) it just slammed me into

a place of (here we go again!)and I hated that others were decieved by this and that I had

helped be a part of that too!

Now here I am almost 50 yrs old and finallly feel I am okay with everything and although I

still very much believe in God I choose to keep it light and stay out of organized religon

because it doesn't work for me..and that is okay.

I just want you to know I don't blame you or any of the WOWs in OKC in 78.

In the week I picked up a wow hitchiking I was planning my suicide..

I had just came back from a graveyard and taking pictures of graves and tombstones.

My car broke down right there in the grave yard I called my dad and he came to fix it and asked

why I was at a graveyard in a city where we were new too and knew noone.

I told him I was doing a paper for college on sociology. Then he started my car and going

back to the apartment I lived at I picked her up(still to this day a dear sweet friend!)

God was working through you guys. God was still in your decision to serve even though

TWI was not the "Truth" it was closer to anything I had ever experienced in my young life.

replying to my own self....close but NO cigar because it was a GAP filler, a substitue for truth a (((counterfiet))))

and I just wanted to add that!!

The People wanted it to be true.