GreaseSpot Cafe

Upon a Night Sky

God first

Upon a Night Sky

Wrote 05-12-2009

The sound of glory has come where the light is almost gone and I sing how bless-it the heat feels to my bones but thanks to God I have change be in the image of him who begin long ago. O how thank full to him that he call me to be loved as only he can love.

Upon this night so bright in the open sky without end of space to travel where the winds blows of endless love. O how God gives his to me and all that call on his power of love which he shows to all of us.

I see the color black all creatures hide from white of his light so bright where the is place to hide from his glory. The night seems long but it passes like a comet in the open sky that lights up a path of glory.

My God my God O my God how long will it be before Christ comes hiding the star of glory to tell about the good news he has been singing so long. But the night is clear because it is not the time chosen long ago that no knows of.

Nor the wind knows of the great day not even the light that shins so bright and lights our path to travel in the day that we travel to the promise light where we shall change. From that we were to that which we shall become like a butterfly.

Our path is set in the stars above from the beginning light to the real light which shins without fire or gasses of any kind for fire comes out of nowhere from God’s love. Let me tell you the glory of God’s love which burns without fuel of any kind.

O the sky is clear from his love which Shines of his glory The Christ has Change first and will be the first and the last. The time will come when all has changed into the light of what is and what will be.

For that day will be not forgotten for there be no after days after that day has come so be ye changed. Thank you, with love and a holy Kiss Roy.

Edited by year2027

God first

“The” in The Holy Bible

wrote 05-16-2009

Here we go again looking up into space to write you all the words I hear from above and within my inner self. But before I begin on this road lets remind you that God loves you with a true love.

The “the” trip has many pit holes in it because they might stone me for not putting the place they choice. But where does it go since the was not written in English and they do not have anything but a copy of it.

Since they want to fight over things did Adam have belly button or who was Cain’s father Adam or Adam the serpent. Was Christ a son of God or was Christ God and the list goes on do I become spirit or a little god or a son?

The questions are endless but I say why in God name fight these answers can ask when see God to what ever you may call your kind. Because it does not matter what label you put on yourself God will know your name.

So lets make peace not war because I do not want to fight over small things the big is that you call Christ name confess is and believe God raise him from the dead and made him Lord in your life.

I hear peace coming like a song that song in we hours of night before Christ turns you into the lights of this space. O how I long for peace to come for the land.

It is quite now but is peace come or will there be more fights before the end for all times to talk about. Thank you, with love and a holy kiss Roy.

Roy, how eloquent and beautiful.

I especially love, "Upon this night so bright in the open sky without end of space to travel where the winds blows of endless love." aaahhh, where the winds blows of endless love. You are so right.....that is our Father's love and how our love should be for one another.

God first

For He Said

Wrote 5-17-2009

I write unto you because he said to write so the good news of life is told to all that will hear my voice. As the winds blows I hear the children playing in the yard while do not hear when I tell them look before you cross the road.

I thank my father that he watches over them because some do not even look but knows that and he makes it safe for them to play. O how God cares for all things while the body may be weak the spirit is strong.

As I sing along with the spirit within me my joy comes out to yell victory because my flesh may weak, my bones my break, but my spirit is strong. One day my flesh may rot and my bones decay but spirit will break out of the shell of body and soul to become a spirit.

My eyes will be open for the first time like by fleshly birth where everyone sung a joyful song of thank given the tone with be greater than it was before. O how great that day will for I came out of Flesh to be spirit kind forever.

O the night is long until that day that so many have dream about until that were I really understand what it to love. I think I know what it is to love but I have not have the birth I am only in the womb of the body.

The Christ in me will blown a set of flowers that has not been seem before by a man of body and soul because spirit is bright and rich. Words can not tell of the glory we will see on that glories day.

Will I am getting tired so thank you, with love and a holy kiss Roy until that day.

God first

Beloved brideofjc

God loves you my friend

Yes I did my friend

I am glad you enjoy it

I love you

thank you

with love and a holy kiss Roy

God first

Here I am

Wrote 05-18-2009

As I open up my life to the world churches I see many of them worship things other than God the one who send his son to save all. Some even worship the bible and it doesn’t matter which one because magnify of the book becomes their God.

Yes the bible is God speaking to the person but not bible takes the place of God it is a thin line because the bible is importance to us. Then the man who gives the word at our home church some worship the man but a thin line too.

But not forget the building that you gather in every Sunday or another day if its not Sunday but no building needs this. The name of the Church can be another thing people, put above the true God I cannot say it again nothing comes above the one true God.

But here I am seeing people who get all the inner net when I search for even an hour or so. Why do people do this every day they think it God but its not even close.

I am getting tired and eyes need to rest so, thank you with love and a holy kiss Roy.