GreaseSpot Cafe

One God

Simple title right?

Is it one God as in one, not two or more?

Or is it God is one,

which would change the view a bit.

Like you have something here and another something somewhere else and another. Be it ideas, experience, knowledge, people, nature, space, all different things. And then there is also you having it.

Are the all God, all one?

If any can see what I'm trying to say and say it different, please feel free to do so.

God first

Beloved cman

One God who is many God loves who is many as one

yes I see it

been working on chapter 38 of 40 chapter

wanted to get beck for a long timr

let me share some of it

Helping the dead person after their death!

Chapter 37

Does the dead need help!

The dead person does not need any help but a show for the people still living. The people who are alive and still in the flesh form that need your help.

To comfort the people who have to live on without their love ones to comfort them. It can mean a lot to a person who lost their love and they may think for all time but it not.

The dead change into a newborn spirit.

The body of the flesh goes back to dust and the spirit of the person rises out of the body. This there second birth that most talk is been about the newborn child is like God but less than God.

This what Christ was talking about we become a new creature not to live in flesh form but spirit form. We are like lights of the world without a flame or heat never burning out light of god.

Now I am not saying you have to believe and no one has to stand for the truth but give it some thought. But it up to you and believe what you want to.

Helping the dead person see the light!

Chapter 38

The person needs no help to see the Light of Christ!

The person needs no help to see the Light of Christ but it does help to know what Christ taught. To love no matter what befalls you in life because is only the beginning.

To love your enemy even if he or she takes your flesh life and live no more in flesh form. But do not worry you will live forever in spirit form.

The Light of Christ is what you become!

You become a Light to the world a Light of Christ because you God kind which is not robbery.

Philippians 2:6 Who, being in the form of God, thought it not robbery to be equal with God:

We are God’s not equate with but like a child we look like God and we act like God just not wise or strong. But you do not have to believe me at any time.

Chapter 15

Yes or no, do you want life after death?

You are the one who must make up your mind whether you want to believe in the afterlife or not. Then there is the kind of afterlife that you want a Christian base one or a non-Christian or God base afterlife.

If it is a non Christian base or God base afterlives’ you desire reading this chapter will not help you get it, and you will have to search in other places. But if you want a Christian or God base afterlife, I can point you as to how to begin.

But no matter which kind you might want it is a yes or no answer and you will have to make some kind of commitment to a belief. I only believe in an afterlife by the blood of Christ, and that I am written this book and this is the only kind you will find in these pages.

Now if you do not want any kind of afterlife, there may be no need to read this chapter other than to help you understand what other people you love might believe. Christian faith in God with is sealed by the death of his son Jesus the Christ.

While I am not one to push God’s love on anyone, I control what you will find within the pages of this book, but I am willing to listen to anyone. But just because I may listen to you, it does not mean I have to agree with you or you with me.

Planting the seed of an idea of Jesus Christ!

Once you have made up your mind to give God a change, you will have to fill your mind with a basic of what God’s love is and who Jesus the Christ was. There are books on the subject like the bible, and there is a church everywhere you look.

The first thing you must have, is an idea of what God wants you to do, and who Jesus Christ was and what he did for us. In the book of Romans we find a verse that gives us an idea of where we can begin.

Romans 10:9-10 "That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved. For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation."

A Confession is an outward action to show the world you have made Jesus the Christ Lord in your life. This confession is more than a one word said one time as set of words spoken, but it is a way of life that you take action to live by.

To believe that Jesus the Christ dies and rose up from the grave, one must make a fact in their heart that the stories they have read about Jesus Christ dying and risen back up after three days and nights are true. This must become a fact in your heart where no one controls, but you.

Once these two things have happened to the point above the seed of Christ has been planted and you have received the gift of Holy Spirit. This action can be called the baptized of the Holy Spirit and the making up your mind could be called baptized with water.

Now some think you will have to be dip in water, but I say the same water that is in a body of water is in the air. So as long as something was done to get you ready to make up your mind to receive Christ into your life.

Now having a church service to show the world of your wishes can be done anytime, but there no law on how to show the world Christ is your Lord and you know he got up. The point is water is needed to cleanse you from sin to get the flesh ready too received the image of Christ, who is in the image of God.

The way water is used in the picture doesn’t matter to, whether it is a body of water, the water in the air, or your tears as you commit your life to God. The how is not as important as the decision to commit to it.

The key here is that the person reads enough to build faith, which equals the seed of Christ being fertilized by believing. The egg or seed planted is the gift of Holy Spirit the egg is fertilized by the believing Christ got up.

I am not saying you have to believe as I have, or put things together the way I have, but you will have to make Jesus Christ Lord in your life and believe he rose from the dead. Nor am I saying you have to go to a church for help.

Watering the seed of Christ or Building Faith!

After the seed of Christ been planted it must be watered by the living Word of God, which any thing that came by holy men of God being moved by the holy spirit to share with the world. Like the book of Romans reads, faith comes by hearing the Word of God.

Romans 10:17 "So then faith cometh by hearing, and hearing by the word of God."

I am not here to tell you where to go to hear the Word of God but that you will need to read it even if you read it to yourself. The only advice I can give is discovering a place that you feel at home that does not cost you any money, because God’s Word is to be free.

Sharing the Faith!

After you have received Christ in your heart, it time to share what you have with people you might meet along life’s ups and downs. Sharing your faith does not mean you push it on people, but you share with all willing to listen to you.

The act of sharing it will build your faith, by the law of receiving, share, and retain the truth you have put on in your life. If you do not share that you have received, there no respect for what you have, and you might just be putting on a front.

The heart of having to share what you have received is the prof, which you are not just saying Christ is your Lord. But the sharing about Christ, proves to the world who is Lord in your heart, and what you believe in your heart.

Finding spiritual tools to help to stand tall!

When we talk about tools to help us deal that which come our way, because we have put Christ on in our heart. Like’s you have the shield of faith and the helmet of salvation, which makes us more than conquerors through God that loved us.

Ephesians 6:16-18 "Above all, taking the shield of faith, wherewith ye shall be able to quench all the fiery darts of the wicked. And take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God: Praying always with all prayer and supplication in the Spirit, and watching thereunto with all perseverance and supplication for all saints;"

Romans 8:37-39 "Nay, in all these things we are more than conquerors through him that loved us. For I am persuaded, that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor principalities, nor powers, nor things present, nor things to come, Nor height, nor depth, nor any other creature, shall be able to separate us from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord."

Which gives us strength to stand faithful, no matter what the wold throws against you like the early Christians who were put to death for their faith? They were able to die without fear, because they had faith Christ would bring, them back alive from the grave.

Philippians 4:13 "I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me."

Now we find some more tools in 1 Corinthians when it talks about manifestation of the Spirit that can profit you and your walk. While we did list the place where to find them below, we are not going to talk about one by one in this book, because it would take too long.

1 Corinthians 12:7-11 "But the manifestation of the Spirit is given to every man to profit withal. For to one is given by the Spirit the word of wisdom; to another the word of knowledge by the same Spirit; To another faith by the same Spirit; to another the gifts of healing by the same Spirit; To another the working of miracles; to another prophecy; to another discerning of spirits; to another divers kinds of tongues; to another the interpretation of tongues: But all these worketh that one and the selfsame Spirit, dividing to every man severally as he will."

But before we leave we would like you to note these manifestations are divided as every man will to receive them or as the man wills. But not all people want to believe in these tools today and there is no law you have too.

Fruit from having Christ’s spirit within you!

The fruit of the spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith, meekness, and temperance. There are different levers of fruit you can grow within your heart to share with others along life’s ups and downs.

Galatians 5:22-23 "But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith, Meekness, temperance: against such there is no law."

Matthew 13:8 "But other fell into good ground, and brought forth fruit, some an hundredfold, some sixtyfold, some thirtyfold."

You can know a believer by the fruit in their lives which is basically are they sharing love with you or are they out to use you. The world is a man first kind of place but God is you first then his needs, as a believer friend’s needs come before the believer.

Dying knowing it is not the end!

Once you faith is to the point you know that you know Christ is coming back to lead you up and away into a new body. The second’s this believes because a fact in your heart that nothing can change mind you are ready.

Then you will be able to die without fear because you know as a fact that death is not going to be your end. Now it may be a battle to destroy all doubt but in time it can be done if you keep the faith by standing fast.

Then when death comes you will be able to say I fought the good fight by winning over my fleshly desires to let my spirit of Christ lead me. So stand tall my friends as you hold strong to walk in God’s love.

A Service to point the dead life to the light of Christ!

I bet you are asking what the heck, is a funeral service’s to point the dead body’s consciences to the light and glory of Christ. In a service like this, your family is making a statement that they believe you where saved and they will see you again some day.

The Egyptian "Book of the dead" is one of the most wells known written to teach how to help the dead love one’s move on from death to life again. The Catholic Church of Rome used to have the family buy them out of Hades place of waiting before traveling to heaven.

While it was wrong to take money to get your love ones’ to the next stage, it was based on old customs of making a statement you believe they have lived a righteous life. Let’s me say prays never hurts’ anything nor does a service to make a statement of well done.

I am not telling you that you have to make a statement but it is a good way to teach the rest of your family about how strongly you believed in God. Now again I not telling anyone to do this but I am planning it for my funeral statement.

The Changes into Spirit!

The spirit changes into the next stage of life this may seem odd but I believe it and that why I added it here. But no other than has to agree with but I wanted all possible out comes covered in this book.

The spirit world is not a lot known about it but we will look at is closer for this book than before. The flesh is egg where the spirit grows until its time to come froth.

1 Corinthians 1:19 For it is written, I will destroy the wisdom of the wise, and will bring to nothing the understanding of the prudent.

The wisdom of wise is nothing at all so spirit of things will not be understandable to me. What am I saying this not going to make sense to me at any time possible? But lets look deeper into the word for answers.

1 Corinthians 15:50 Now this I say, brethren, that flesh and blood cannot inherit the kingdom of God; neither doth corruption inherit incorruption.

15:51 Behold, I shew you a mystery; We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed,

15:52 In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed.

15:53 For this corruptible must put on incorruption, and this mortal must put on immortality.

15:54 So when this corruptible shall have put on incorruption, and this mortal shall have put on immortality, then shall be brought to pass the saying that is written, Death is swallowed up in victory.

15:55 O death, where is thy sting? O grave, where is thy victory?

15:56 The sting of death is sin; and the strength of sin is the law.

The spirit changes into incorruption spirit body or immortality spirit body. And then death loses it sting and has no power over me I am a New Creature.

2 Corinthians 4 :11 For we which live are alway delivered unto death for Jesus' sake, that the life also of Jesus might be made manifest in our mortal flesh.

4:12 So then death worketh in us, but life in you.

4:13 We having the same spirit of faith, according as it is written, I believed, and therefore have I spoken; we also believe, and therefore speak;

4:14 Knowing that he which raised up the Lord Jesus shall raise up us also by Jesus, and shall present us with you.

This is a mortal spirit because I live because I die with alive spirit that may change at my choosing or the time for me to change.

1 Thessalonians 4:13 But I would not have you to be ignorant, brethren, concerning them which are asleep, that ye sorrow not, even as others which have no hope.

4:14 For if we believe that Jesus died and rose again, even so them also which sleep in Jesus will God bring with him.

4:15 For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.

4:16 For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:

4:17 Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord.

4:18 Wherefore comfort one another with these words.

Them which sleep shall not prevent those that have done die their trump has done sounded out and they heard and were happy for the sound. But we that are alive shall be until we meet the Lord in the Air.

That were we will change into spirit kind like a butterfly does but we do not know what we will look like.

Revelation 1:10 I was in the Spirit on the Lord's day, and heard behind me a great voice, as of a trumpet,

1:11 Saying, I am Alpha and Omega, the first and the last: and, What thou seest, write in a book, and send it unto the seven churches which are in Asia; unto Ephesus, and unto Smyrna, and unto Pergamos, and unto Thyatira, and unto Sardis, and unto Philadelphia, and unto Laodicea.

You heard before the last is the first the end comes now the battle was your life and you change now at your death. Now will there be an end everything ends. But this is just, my understand of the body is a womb for spirit and if you believe you can come and be alive birth.

I just did not say that God is many and one

God can be any that why it talk about the foot

thank you

with love and a holy kiss Roy

Edited by year2027

i think of things like the commandment to have no other "gods" and how it was said let "us" create man in "our" image and how there are people whose "god" is their belly and the "unknown god" and stuff like that, and then i think about how many religions and "myths" are polytheistical and how historically humans relate better to specific "gods" because that helps the understanding, but how even polytheists recognize that all are part of the whole. and in the general history and understanding of even the bible it is recognized that the god of the bible was a local deity for a specific people, and that being obvious from the bible itself starting with the mark of cain to protect him not from "god's" people, but from those who were not of that "god". and i spent alot of time reading about "gods" and talking to people about their understanding of "god", and i looked at all the denominations even in the one religion of christianity, and i read many other "holy" books and books of "wisdom", and the only conclusion i feel comfortable with for my life is that there might be "one supreme being" but that does not mean that that being is exclusive of all the other beings but must surely be inclusive of them all. is this close to what you were thinking about?

does not mean that that being is exclusive of all the other beings but must surely be inclusive of them all

Yeah that's good, and thanks Roy for your input as well

If that by him all things are connected. All things work together.

Then as more parts are discovered we may find the diversity of one God to be much more then expected. Even in things that have been avoided.

In whom also we have obtained an inheritance, being predestinated according to the purpose of him who worketh all things after the counsel of his own will
16For by him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether they be thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers: all things were created by him, and for him:

17And he is before all things, and by him all things consist.

cman, you bring to mind an often heated topic of discussion in pagan/Wiccan forums. Soft polytheisim, all god/goddesses are manifestation or aspects of one supreme being/creator. The facet analogy--the supreme being seen through a crystal prism, each facet different yet part of the whole.

Why all doctrines are both true and false. All part, none the complete.

Well, I don't buy a supreme being concept.

Whatever that means it has to be in us and not apart from us.

It's not that there are aspects of a 'supreme being'.

But that there are parts and more parts.

Not really a whole but a bigger view, or unlimited actually.

So to say there is a supreme being seems like a stop sign.

As if once you have all the parts you have whole 'SP'.

As more parts come into view, there is a wider perspective and seeing.

There's a verse somewhere about world without end.

As well as references to no beginning and no end.

Also, since it will probably come up.

'I am the first and the last'. The Alpha and Omega.

I don't believe that is an end in itself.

the supreme being seen through a crystal prism

Kindof a cool statement.

If I may tweak it a bit,

how about-

the supreme looking through a crystal prism

Or even more, God looking, not so much 'supreme'.

But a certain turning and looking, and perfecting.

Perfecting as in love, which is without limits.

Or in the depth and length and breadth and height,

That no Supreme being could accomplish,

as it keeps getting bigger, in the four dimensions.

And that there are more then 4.

Very good Bramble, at pointing out that kind of thinking.

I didn't consider that there really is a whole thing that can be attained, ever even.

Then it would all stop being interesting.

But the parts are big enough to get a handle on.....

God first

Beloved cman and Bramble

God loves you my friend

I done know if I buy into that [one supreme being/creator.] just because he older does make him a supreme being -- how is he supreme to me he is just my elder not my boss

makes you think he the boss you better do as he says but I do not see that

he just older and wisdom than i am

i think he got more love than that he not a boss we share the spirit world but I have a lot of questions

thank you

with love and a holy kiss Roy

Supreme being...that is more a Christian concept I think, the omnipotent God, all powerful almighty...

I tend to see/experience more of a 'wise elder, loving kin' type god, more of a partner god than authoritarian.

Another part of diety--our part. Are we part or separate?

In my viewpoint we are part...we are children of the goddess, all connected in my beliefs, not depraved sinners separated by sin etc. But then in my beliefs the world is not fallen, nor is man, no savior was sent. Troubled man, yes, but not without hope of growth and health.

In my view point, the further we separate ourselves or others from the supreme being /God/diety then the less we value ourselves and others, the worse we become as a people.

The value +/- depends on what is considered supreme and being.

Less or more is usually from one's own inner self.

But considering others inner selves as well, will broaden that value.

+ or -

A supreme being more or less can take you further then you can.

If it's supreme, would it not have you in mind at the center?

Without a concept of a SP, one can look at what is actually real.

Choices and directions come from somewhere...

A partner God so to speak... inside....

So is it separate from us or is us,

and we only taste a part of what is in us,

and with us.

A partner God so to speak... inside....

So is it separate from us or is us,

and we only taste a part of what is in us,

and with us.

Yes, think so. In our humanity we only experience, understand the part of what is in us. The Bible verse about seeing through a dark glass always made sense to me.