GreaseSpot Cafe

The only two building blocks that everything came from!

God first

08-20-2009

hi everybody

I want to ask you a question about building blocks that all things were made from oxygen and carbon dioxide were they the only two building blocks and every thing has oxygen and carbon dioxide in them?

Suns use up oxygen to burn and does take carbon dioxide to decay I know there is oxygen in space because there has to be oxygen for the sun to be on fire.

So there be something that uses up carbon dioxide and maybe its mass of planets the earth, moon, mars, and so on.

Love Roy

God first

08-20-2009

hi everybody

I want to ask you a question about building blocks that all things were made from oxygen and carbon dioxide were they the only two building blocks and every thing has oxygen and carbon dioxide in them?

Suns use up oxygen to burn and does take carbon dioxide to decay I know there is oxygen in space because there has to be oxygen for the sun to be on fire.

So there be something that uses up carbon dioxide and maybe its mass of planets the earth, moon, mars, and so on.

Love Roy

Hi Roy,

I don't know the answer, but I think that carbon dioxide is when carbon and oxygen combine? I think you mean carbon. . . . if you want to do some searching on the internet. . .

Also. . . carbon. . oxygen. . and water are needed to sustain life. . . so that might help. There are other elements needed as well. . . . and then you have what are called trace elements.

There are 96 elements. . . I think. . .

That is about all I can remember.

God first

hi geisha779

water is H2O

oxygen is part of it

the sun needs oxygen to burn

even if we might not see it

I think all elements need oxygen as part of them but just thinking because I do not know

I not sure the other part but I think what the plants take in in what I am calling carbon Dixon but not sure

but i am sure it takes oxygen to have a fire

so the sun burn up oxygen but what makes oxygen??? i think is decay but I not sure

that why I asking

love Roy

Edited by year2027