GreaseSpot Cafe

Spirituality, Religion and Beliefs

year2027

God first

Spirituality, Religion and Beliefs

Friendly discussion on religion and spirituality

08-21-2009

You call you it “Spirituality, Religion and Beliefs Friendly discussion on religion and spirituality” but it I would say no it is not? It sounds like a trick to religion and spiritual people to turn away from God!

What are you afraid of because we know that do not believe in God then why put on lie because you do want God and can deal with that but why lie to us? Others boards do not do not but why does “Unexplained Mysteries Discussion Forums” do this because your not about religion and spiritual matters because you do not believe in God at all.

It because you think we are wrong but I ask you do you have to lie to get atheism people to stand with your beliefs because you do not need a lie. God does need a lie to get people to give all and love while some are into changing you why I do know but you do not have changed your mind.

There is nothing friendly about your title that draws Atheists to the title would be better if you call it “Atheism talk about Spirituality, Religion and Beliefs ….”. But you lie it’s a Atheist board but nothing is about God but its not about at all so why do you have to lie?

Tell me I would like to know are you ashamed of what you believe because the only reason I can see for lying is that but I give a change to show me? I know you do not want God you made it plain to me already and I do love you love Roy.

Roy

UNEXPLAINED MYSTERIES, the site at which you initially posted this, is very different from GSC.

From their FAQ page:

Q. What is this site about ?

Unexplained Mysteries is a site which explores the unknown, the unsolved and the unusual. We cover subjects ranging from the mysteries of ancient Egypt and frontier sciences to the more controversial; such as conspiracies, metaphysics, spirituality and the paranormal. We provide a place to discover and discuss alternative topics and meet other people who share similar interests, as well as offer somewhere for those who have experienced phenomena first hand to come forward with their stories and discuss them. Unexplained Mysteries is one of the world's leading destinations for paranormal news, multimedia and discussion.

On GSC, most of us share a common element in that we were involved with the same organization, The Way. That involvement had an impact, whether large or small, on each of our lives. UM differs from GSC in that sense. Comparing GSC with UM is, to use the old expression, like trying to compare apples and oranges. Our purposes for posting and our expectations of responses are not the same at GSC as they are at UM.

Edited by waysider

God first

hi waysider

you ask Q. What is this site about ? which not same I have asked but was asking them the questing I have

this not a bad site you can a lot there as I have but is no control the way done here

it is a site the person wants questions and no preaching

but if preach your views about Obama no matter how out control you get it ok

so cam can get an ideal

it unclear that in a Atheist board their do not want God at all

they mock religion and spiritual things from I see

because I do go to all parts I can tell what its about

love Roy

• 2 weeks later...