GreaseSpot Cafe

just curious

OldSkool

Oh, they monitor this site rather well.

I could document it but what's the point? Don't really care.

Can’t catch me I am the Copenhagen man..

He Linder watch your daughter not me...

Rosie, I am sure you have heard you can't manage what you can’t measure. Then again if

squeeze to tight you will choke the life out of people. Oh well I guess you are a control freak.

Donna you sure can pick your mates, that’s strike two in my book.

copenhagen

For all the verbal abuse and bullying that TWI and the splinters have shown themselves adept at and as damaging as that can be, when it comes to the WayGB at GSC it seems most useful to me to think of their effect on GSC as some kind of pathetic "Key Stone Cops" group. Or maybe Clousuea in the "Pink Panther" movies. Or those Leslie Nielsen movies that were so funny.

(yep, for spelling)

I'm sure they think they are necessary, vital, and imposing.....idiotes. :confused:

Edited by JeffSjo

Hey you two, it's a good question, no sweat.

I asked it myself not too long ago.

WayGB is a play on KGB of the old Soviet Empire.

Compared to people who have really had to engage in a real sense, the WAYGB is a group of cartoonish buffons, unless TWI (The Way International) still has it's hooks in a family member or old friend. In that case they can be very cruel however.

The first few times I saw it I thought it meant the Way of Great Britain.

Edited by JeffSjo

Hey you two, it's a good question, no sweat.

I asked it myself not too long ago.

WayGB is a play on KGB of the old Soviet Empire.

Compared to people who have really had to engage in a real sense, the WAYGB is a group of cartoonish buffons, unless TWI (The Way International) still has it's hooks in a family member or old friend. In that case they can be very cruel however.

The first few times I saw it I thought it meant the Way of Great Britain.

ROFL!! Oh that is toooo funny...

....but on the other hand I would not put it past them either!! Kinda scary when you think how close to the truth it might really be!

What people have shared make it plain to me that WayGB exists. That is why anonymity is such a good thing for many Greasespotters.

But to keep them in perspective the cartoonish/buffoonish characterizations seem good for me.

ROFL!! Oh that is toooo funny...

....but on the other hand I would not put it past them either!! Kinda scary when you think how close to the truth it might really be!

If you never believe any other thing that I have posted here, do yourself a favor and believe this - they have a security professional that lurks here. It is rather comical, self important, delusional, key stonish, insignificant, validates GSC with their presence, further proves that douche baggery is entrenched in TWI, shows that they keep an eye on "the enemy", and many other things that I won't bore you with. :anim-smile: