GreaseSpot Cafe

life in twi when you're "differently wired".

potato

I wish I knew then what I knew now, but at least now I can see some of it even though my education as to the specifics of these things is lacking.

eh, specifics be damned :D I drone on a bit sometimes.

at least we can see it now! I used to be so confused by by the mogfarts blaming everything on us. we're not the problem. they are! I'll take care of my own issues and let them live the miserable lives they've created for themselves.

freedom! it's a sweet, sweet thing.

yes and now when people try to fix me i rear back and roar and snarl and swipe at them with unsheathed claws and hope i take their hearts out! not really that bad, but almost. i don't do well at all with people that try to make me into their own images.

You're wired just fine brainfixed. I wouldn't want to be converted into somebody else's image either. There are plenty of people I like a whole lot, and some people have abilities or traits that I like a whole lot too. But I wouldn't take kindly to anybody trying to make me over to be just like them!

eh, specifics be damned :D I drone on a bit sometimes.

at least we can see it now! I used to be so confused by by the mogfarts blaming everything on us. we're not the problem. they are! I'll take care of my own issues and let them live the miserable lives they've created for themselves.

freedom! it's a sweet, sweet thing.

I find the specifics in regards to leadership mental illness to be fascinating as a consideration. So I don't mind at all to hear different possibilities Potato.

But I think that in regards to anything that may allow people to judge one another as in the case of syptoms of specific mental illnesses it is very likely that a lot of folks will tend to missapply the knowledge to others when in truth they should understand themselves better first. But even a potential human nature issue such as that does not ultimately negate the potiential to better understand the abusive sickos we have been subjected to for quite some time.

So, briefly said, I don't really mind your droning in this case. :P