GreaseSpot Cafe

ART RICHARD/WANDA RICHARD(FERGUSON)/BERRY MELLOW/WINNI DEWITT

calisprncess

Does anyone know these people? I am the daughter of Art and Wanda and I need some info because they wont tell me anything about their time in the ministry. They were involved in The Way in the 70s through the 80s in New York and then California under Berry Mellow, at least at one point. Any info would be wonderful. Thank you so much.

Does anyone know these people? I am the daughter of Art and Wanda and I need some info because they wont tell me anything about their time in the ministry. They were involved in The Way in the 70s through the 80s in New York and then California under Berry Mellow, at least at one point. Any info would be wonderful. Thank you so much.

Sorry, I don't know them. Berry Mellow sounds vaguely familiar.

Is there something specific you are trying to find out?

The vast majority of people here were involved during the 1970's and 1980's.

BTW----Welcome to The Cafe.

matcha_latte.jpg

(It's on the house.)

• 1 month later...

I was a member of Barry Mello's church in Charlotte. He moved his family down from NY in (about) 1992. He died of pancreatic cancer in 2006. He was a loving husband and father, a gifted teacher, and a good friend. I posted his obituary here.

I don't really know about his life in NY. If your parents were friends and/or were close to him, they might be interested to hear of his passing. It could be enough to start a dialog, you never know.

How about a slice of pecan pie to go with your coffee? It's on me.

Edited by AHAT4JC