GreaseSpot Cafe

I cry do you!

year2027

God first

I cry do you!

12-26-2009

Here I sat crying my eyes out with pain because I do understand something that has just happen to me. How many have had to have a good cry life seem more than you could bear anytime but had to go on.

Life has is moments of joy and sadness we cry daily because we do not understand but it seems that everyday. But am I any different from the next guy he cries and he has moments of joy.

This may take days to write what I feel an days to write because I am trying to tell my deepest moments of life when and why I cry. It might sound simple but its not because I seem to crying more than the words I write.

Some might laugh at us but are they reality laughing but to prove to face the truth of life at all I cry almost every day do you. When everything seems to not be working as I had plan I cry am I so buff up that I fool myself.

Day are not as easy as I wished it is not a fairy tale where everything must work out in the end the way I dream. Life is not has the movies teach us it has moments of pure joy and others times of pure hell.

The first thing out of a baby mouth is crying because the child is afraid everything is new and later the child feels a good feeling and does not understand it until the realize it wet. When we were children crying was the answer to everything so when did we get to big to cry.

On Monday I have to go to a meeting that some think I am being a baby about but that my right if I want to. The last time I was made to see those people my mother was in the hospital for cancer and I told them I would meet him here in hallway because my mother was having in the hospital for cancer and could not candle right now.

That **** better be on time because he can drink his coffee any time because I here and I will not play any more games. When some one mixes with another person life he has no excess for being late.

Christmas day I found out more about the stock I had from a doctor I never ask before because my mind was not working good then but I was told that day. I had a bad heart too I knew I had a stroke but never knew I had a heart attack too.

That why I had three doctors and the MRI is not the brain only but these doctors could of told me but I would not understand. I understand that I crying a lot about the past but we live in the past, present, and future every moment of our lives.

Here I am again writing the things that I cry about I did want my family having to worry me Social Security waned my sister get into. Why I will never know I think Social Security can mind own business but knows now.

I write so my family does not have to worry about me I always tell some friends but others I do not say a thing because on the internet every body knows and that the way I like things. My friends are people and some people neither seem to be stronger than others nor are my Internet fiends it is just way I like it because of the limit the way it gives us.

I blow my top and said some I wish I did not the way I seem it was already in control my friend is going with me because Social Security when they have all right to records do read anything new. Not that have I made a lot of records but life itself is always changing just like some magic thing will not heal me because we all die one day.

Here I am again written this a tread or note I write all that read it while putting a topic this is no way the end of this. My hopes is that you do answer but add to my ideal telling about your crying but your reading as a note you can but your on a board I on join me.

This topic can get big as we want to or as small as we wish size does not matter so long you to add to this and we all have moments of crying. Try to be truthful if your mad God tell us if you do even God any thought tell what even you cry about keep it real.

People might have different opines than you have respect for all no matter you personal believe because we might see things as you do. There are many sides to anything not only right or wrong there are layers of right as there are layers of wrong.

It does matter who right or wrong the only thing that is how live and die all else matter nothing. How we play the game of life only matters rather we write or not because of fear some one will laugh at us so will but their crying the most.

So I will end now with thank you and love and a holy kiss Roy.

Roy, my brother, I can certainly understand your frustration with Social Security and all their questions, questions, questions and paperwork and paperwork and paperwork and paperwork.....and on and on and on. It can certainly seem unending. But that is just the particular nature of the paperwork beast when it comes to Social Security, Medicaid/Medicare. The system is designed to know the business of those it helps. That way they can help in the best way.

You can be a big baby if you choose...BUT....I know you are a praying man. And I know you have been praying for this doctor(s) you are going to see and all this Social Security mess to get straightened out. You know you are loved.

I cry. There are still moments when I am overcome with grief concerning the death of my nephew, Josh. He committed suicide and to this day we don't know why. The pain my best and dearest friend suffers sometime from the loss of her youngest daughter makes me cry.

I know where you are coming from, Roy.

Love and blessings,

Kimberly