GreaseSpot Cafe

Get a life!

JeffSjo

I wouldn't bother putting my time and energy into responding to their inflammatory remarks.

Hi ChasUfarley,

I've been considering this comment of yours since I read it yesterday. I guess for me since I know these people in terms of many years spent together it is not as simple as not engaging them in conversation because they can not engage in a conversation without throwing out every little dig they can. I guess it just seems to me at least a little possibility that they may remember how things really were and not just continue to be lead about with every TWI style spin and ridiculing tactic.

And even though I do not mind seeing how good an answer I may or may not be able to come up with, it seems at least a little possible to me that others might be able to have a good answer for these old yet oddly nasty aquaintances of mine.

But for now I am weary of them and their schtick.

In TWI-think, airing dirty laundry is worse than producing dirty laundry. The True Believers with the greatest truth about God since the first century church must appear perfect, especially to outsiders. You can do atrocious things to your fellow believers with out repercursion--unless someone blabs. It is the acknowledgement and speaking up that is truly evil in their warped minds.

Hi Bramble,

I hear you!

I think each and everyone of us on our own would have to work at coming up with our own sense of ethics and morals even without being played like an instrument by manipulators, but I'm still amazed how twisted and messed up people can become once they are committed to a group with rotten, twisted, and self-serving leaders.

Dude, you have a life.

The best revenge is to live well.

Thank you Chockfull, :)

Revenge isn't good enough for me.....MWAAAAHAHAHA They will get what they have coming to them eventually only it seems like it won't be according to their self-assessment, because their self-assessment doesn't seem to include the obviously (and somewhat stinky IMO) unsound excuses for hatred and meaness.

God first

Get a life you fool!

01-26-2010

I was thinking what would the Way Ministry say to me “Get a life you fool” because I sure they do not like me. They called me many names and said I am not alone meaning I have devil spirit with me everywhere I go.

But in truth they have the evil spirit with them but I just think things out different to them how can a group be so dense about love I guess they don’t understand love at all. Because sure do not have any love at all because all I see is hate.

They want to control me so they can prove me wrong but everyday more people leave the Way Ministry and our number raise. Are we doing something right I ask you thank you, with love and a holy kiss Roy.

Hi Roy,

There are certainly some differences of worldviews among us GSCers and many folks have there own answers as to the big questions in life IMO.

But it seems to me that most all of us remember the hatred that was a part of TWI and for me, "River Road Fellowship." And for most of us it seems they must have some cliche, half-baked, pseudo-spiritual slander for us to attempt to justify their hatred, which most all of us have felt at one time or another.

• 2 weeks later...

Just an update for everyone...

It appears that my former friends (so-called) have chosen the following option as to how to deal with me and my viewpoints. I could wish for a more productive option even though most of the other options include more trouble for me but a better end result for them....sigh.

#1 Since they have no real good answer for my points they unfortunately decide to slip back out of the limelight and keep the twisted, cruel, and manipulative things of Barnard's manner to themselves without ever really realizing how much of their reality is pure kaka.