GreaseSpot Cafe

What is real God is true or not?[

God above us and below us!

What is real God is true or not?

01-24-2010

I believe in a God that more than anyone can imagine the Atheism thinks I am a fool and Christians thinks I am like the Atheism. How can both sides be so far from truth is there anything that can be proven?

The Atheism can only see things with his eyes that made in this world of flesh but I can imagine things out of this world. But my imagines are vain and void of any real truth because I have not seemed God yet.

God is more than and less than anything I could ever imagine in my life time or any life time but I have hope that I see God one day. But the Christians are full of religion ideals that control them it seems like they are mad at everyone.

Don’t do this or that it a Godly law but what a Godly law but to live love and nothing other put love first above every other thing. Love in this world and the next by loving what we see we will have respect for things we do not see.

No one has seem God they might of feel God’s truth in their heart just like love no one can see it but we know the feeling. Men have seem Christ before he rose but not men alive has seem Christ after death other than vision of what our minds shows us.

The Atheism say that there is no God and the Christians say there is a God but in truth they’re both right in their minds. The mind is a powerful thing in our minds we judge the ideals we have has loving or has hateful.

But what is love, and is it love to kill another person because they believe different than you? Is it hateful to hate another person or thing because they think different than you do? There is no real answer to these questions because we live by man ideals of laws, which are some times right and other times wrong.

The Christians makes laws that give no room for the Atheism belief who does want God for the most part. But the Atheism has ideals that the Christians are foolish in believing there is a God that he cannot prove.

I took a short break but here I am again to talk the Atheism belief and Christian’s belief against the real truth of God. The Atheism belief tells them there no God because they cannot see a God but the Christian believes there is a God.

But in truth there is a God and there is not a God but can both ways be right because is not flesh and everything of this world is made of dirt which is flesh. Neither was God ever made or created God is like love it just there.

All creation was made, formed, and creative but God has always been because God is greater than creation itself. God is less than creation too because is a greater form of being than anything made of flesh, formed from flesh, or creation from flesh.

Spirit is imagine from creation a by creation of creation itself by believing in love itself the real God love itself. God is not a God of power but a God of love and truth that never ends. Thank you with love and a holy kiss Roy.

Edited by year2027

God first

What is real God is true or not?

<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gp-S5dbMmPI&hl=en_US&fs=1&"'>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gp-S5dbMmPI&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param'>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gp-S5dbMmPI&hl=en_US&fs=1&"'>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gp-S5dbMmPI&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gp-S5dbMmPI&hl=en_US&fs=1&"'>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gp-S5dbMmPI&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>

love Roy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gp-S5dbMmPI

Edited by year2027

Unless someone's ideas about god are dangerous to others, I don't see much reason to get too excited about what someone else believes or doesn't believe. Their different belief does not change what you know or have experienced, does it? And you can't make someone else feel or experience what you feel, though you can try to express it.

It's a big wide world full of many different beliefs. If someone is trying to make you feel bad or wrong about what you believe, then why engage them? You are not going to change them, they will change themselves perhaps. That is their problem. Find some place and people you can enjoy.

But in truth there is a God and there is not a God but can both ways be right because is not flesh and everything of this world is made of dirt which is flesh. Neither was God ever made or created God is like love it just there.

All creation was made, formed, and creative but God has always been because God is greater than creation itself. God is less than creation too because is a greater form of being than anything made of flesh, formed from flesh, or creation from flesh.

Spirit is imagine from creation a by creation of creation itself by believing in love itself the real God love itself. God is not a God of power but a God of love and truth that never ends.

Roy, I can't answer your questions, but your post did make me wonder...

If God is love, then to whom or what was His love directed before he created the earth? And where will it go when we are gone?

God first

thanks soul searcher

[The mocker seeks wisdom and finds none,

but knowledge comes easily to the discerning{/quote]

the fool seeks wisdom but until he gets honest he finds none

the wise man seeks knowledge but he finds he has been a fool

wisdom comes when you realize you a fool

i like to get you to think

I love you my friend

I am a fool but am wise my friend like your quote

with love and a holy kiss Roy

Edited by year2027

If God is love, then to whom or what was His love directed before he created the earth? And where will it go when we are gone?

Well there, now you are asking the really fun questions! :)

Is God really dependent on His creation . . . . any of His creation to actualize His love? That would make the creation just as important as God. . . . wouldn't it? He would be incomplete without it.

God is anything but incomplete. God is eternal. Good is not just the absence of evil. . . that is a finite definition, but evil is not eternal . . . is it? That goodness of God is also related within Himself and not dependent on creation to be actualized. It is not dependent on evil to exist.

I Am that I Am. . . . .many of the attributes of God have relatedness. . . . God delights within Himself and loves within Himself. He has created us out of that overflowing abundance of love to partake in it. To worship and be fulfilled in delighting in God.

Ascribe to the LORD the glory due his name;

worship the LORD in the splendor of his holiness.

God gives all things, but needs nothing from us. . . .He offers us the greatest gift. . . Himself

From John Piper. . . Desiring God.

"Since the Son is the image of God and the reflection of God and the stamp of God and the form of God, equal with God, and indeed IS God, therefore God's delight in the Son is delight in himself. Therefore the original, the primal, the deepest, the foundational joy of God is the joy he has in his own perfections as he sees them reflected in his Son. He loves the Son and delights in the Son and takes pleasure in the Son because the Son is God himself.

At first this sounds like vanity, and has the feel of conceitedness and smugness and selfishness about it, because that is what it would mean if any of us found our first and deepest joy by looking at ourselves in the mirror. We would be vain and conceited and smug and selfish.

But why? Because we were created for something infinitely better and nobler and greater and deeper than self-contemplation. What? The contemplation and enjoyment of God! Anything less than this would be idolatry. God is the most glorious of all beings. Not to love him and delight in him is a great insult to his worth.

But the same is true for God. How shall God not insult what is infinitely beautiful and glorious? How shall God not commit idolatry? There is only one possible answer: God must love and delight in his own beauty and perfection above all things. For us to do this in front of the mirror is the essence of vanity; for God to do it in front of his Son is the essence of righteousness.

Isn't the essence of righteousness to be moved by perfect delight in what is perfectly glorious? And isn't the opposite of righteousness when we set our highest affections on the things of little or no worth?

And so the righteousness of God is the infinite zeal and joy and pleasure that he has in his own worth and glory. And if he were to ever act contrary to this eternal passion for his own perfections, he would be unrighteous; he would be an idolater.

Herein lies the greatest obstacle to our salvation: for how shall such a righteous God ever set his affection on sinners like us? But herein lies also the very foundation of our salvation, for it is precisely the infinite regard that the Father has for the Son which makes it possible for me, a wicked sinner, to be loved and accepted in the Son, because in his death he restored all the insult and injury that I had done to the Father's glory through my sin.

. . . . . . . .

God is the most excellent and worthy of all beings. Why? Because he has loved his Son, the image of his own glory, with infinite and perfect energy from all eternity. How glorious and happy have been the Father and the Son and the Spirit of love flowing between them from all eternity!"

Great post, geisha.

Not to hijack Roy's thread or anything but you said,

"Is God really dependent on His creation . . . . any of His creation to actualize His love? That would make the creation just as important as God. . . . wouldn't it? He would be incomplete without it.

God is anything but incomplete. God is eternal."

I agree with what you said there. And since God is eternal and we (the earth) are not, I have to believe that we (the earth's inhabitants) are not the only sentient beings He has ever created. After all, he created the universe (Genesis 1:16) and it's a very big universe and it's been around a long time and it will be around long after the earth is gone.

God first

thanks geisha779

my friend

what God is hate because when one loves they control their actions

i blessed to have your reply

that why I tried to answer

the other side of God the serpent

does it have to go anywhere

the devil makes things happen

with out the devil there no love

by our hate we love

hate builds love

with love and a holy kiss Roy

Great post, geisha.

Not to hijack Roy's thread or anything but you said,

"Is God really dependent on His creation . . . . any of His creation to actualize His love? That would make the creation just as important as God. . . . wouldn't it? He would be incomplete without it.

God is anything but incomplete. God is eternal."

I agree with what you said there. And since God is eternal and we (the earth) are not, I have to believe that we (the earth's inhabitants) are not the only sentient beings He has ever created. After all, he created the universe (Genesis 1:16) and it's a very big universe and it's been around a long time and it will be around long after the earth is gone.

Scripture does speak about other created beings. . . . heavenly hosts. . . . but, like CS Lewis, I wouldn't be surprised by anything else out there. . . . you do know scripture speaks about a new earth or one not cursed by sin? Part of the hope. :) http://www.gotquesti...vens-earth.html

God offers eternity to delight in Him.

Sorry to Roy. . . . I don't want to takeover his thread either. . . . I have a way of doing that!

Edited by geisha779