GreaseSpot Cafe

Belief by my unbelief!

God first and last

Belief by my unbelief!

I am a Christian by my Atheism belief but I am Atheism by my unbelief how can that true or am I crazy. No I am not crazy it in the bible more or less. In the bible it reads help their unbelief in many places,

Because Christian or Atheism means nothing give any Christian and I can show their Atheism beliefs and any Atheism I can Christian unbelief’s. Because Atheism or Christian means nothing give any Atheism and I can show their Christian beliefs.

I am just as must Christian as Atheism and I am just as must Atheism as Christian because am still human. But Christ helps my unbelief by my belief or my Atheism by my Christian side.

I have my unbelief and I have my beliefs and I have my Christian by my Atheism side the two make a whole me. I have my doubts by the things I believe in and I have the things I believe by my doubts.

I can show my God by my unbelief or I can not show there is no God by my belief or I can show my faith by my doubts. God is real to me but God is nothing that words can ever make you believe.

You just believe in a God or you do not believe in a God no words can explain any thing to you. Thank you with love and a holy kiss Roy.

I am a Christian by my Atheism belief but I am Atheism by my unbelief how can that true or am I crazy. No I am not crazy it in the bible more or less. In the bible it reads help their unbelief in many places,

Because Christian or Atheism means nothing give any Christian and I can show their Atheism beliefs and any Atheism I can Christian unbelief's. Because Atheism or Christian means nothing give any Atheism and I can show their Christian beliefs.

I am just as must Christian as Atheism and I am just as must Atheism as Christian because am still human. But Christ helps my unbelief by my belief or my Atheism by my Christian side.

I have my unbelief and I have my beliefs and I have my Christian by my Atheism side the two make a whole me. I have my doubts by the things I believe in and I have the things I believe by my doubts.

I can show my God by my unbelief or I can not show there is no God by my belief or I can show my faith by my doubts. God is real to me but God is nothing that words can ever make you believe.

You just believe in a God or you do not believe in a God no words can explain any thing to you. Thank you with love and a holy kiss Roy.

I have read a great number of your posts Roy. I will admit, I have a terrible time understanding the way you phrase words at times, but I have to admire your persistance. Sometimes I can't figure out what you're persisting at, no matter how hard I try. But you really are a voice crying out in the wilderness,... that much is clear. Your posts consistantly start and end the same way...

It drives me nuts (no slam) and makes me smile - all at the same time.

God first

thanks Newbie

i glad it makes you smile

with love and a holy kiss Roy

I'm a quick learner Roy, and it 's getting easier and easier for me to understand you , the more I read.

My very first thought was that your first language was (maybe) not English,... and well,... it IS sort of a translation problem you have, but the reason is different.

Don't worry, My problem is thinking fast, hyperactively fast, that is. My brain is sometimes like Speedy Gonzales. But you have had grand mal and at least one stroke I read about in the forum. I felt bad when I read that, but I can see you have recovered quite a bit, so for that I am also glad for you.

I do hope we DO get new bodies. It is A good Hope I think, and yes - I also believe and do not believe a lot of times (just like you wrote!).

Thank God for God. Also I am glad the Way fell apart if it was Bad for people, but My dad cried when he knew it was too diseased, and it made him very sad, both for him and others because of the Bad things that had happened to good people. It was the only time I saw him cry in my life.

Sometimes I ramble when I write, but speaking is very hard for me to control. But thinking,... Thinking is like lightning, and very clear to me.

I will pray for you Roy, I am glad you are getting better, and especially glad you are alive.