GreaseSpot Cafe

Scientology loses again!

nyunknown

I never saw the movie, but I did read the book "Battlefield Earth." I had no idea at the time how the sci-fi themes in the book dovetailed with Scientology.

And as to the story of how Hubbard's words screwed up an otherwise good movie....wellll....let me say that it might has well been Way Ministry BOT who were controlling genuinely talented individuals for all the good their interference did. :jump:

I will be willing to conceed to the opinion that "Battlefield Earth" may be the worst movie of the decade. For whatever it's worth I also think that "Athlete's of the Spirit" may well be the worst musical ever....hhhhmmmmm.

Edited by JeffSjo
  • Upvote 1

Great I did not see "battlefeild earth" either from what I hear it was a real stinkaroo. Oh BTY got some inside info from the ex-scientology board. biglaugh.gifbiglaugh.gifbiglaugh.gif ! We all agreed that this is what would have happen if L.ron hubbard wrote this for" revenge of the sith". It a riot!biglaugh.gifbiglaugh.gifbiglaugh.gif !