GreaseSpot Cafe

Multi-level lying sceme!

JeffSjo

Ok, lie upon lie, layer after layer.

Every time I think about getting started digging up the truth about The Way International I find a new layer of lies and spin stretching back over decades. I hesitate to make a list for fear it will never stop and many of you have seen more than me too!

Rosaline....... according to many credible reports lied about her involvement in and the extent of The Way's abusive sexual escapades; lies about her relationship with Donna M.; lies about a kinder and gentler Way while publically bemoaning the old days when they could more openly abuse the Wayfers; lies about the reasons for sending people away from HQ;......That's all I have now and I know I haven't even scratched the surface.

Geer.......Lied about Wierwille's activities and his part in them; lied about his own virtuosity to gain a larger following; lied about whatever the F was going on in Europe even blaming the lawyers for doing a good job;.....(I think the list would be shorter if I tried to list where he told the truth.)

Martindale.....Lied about the magnitude of his sexual escapades; lied about loving people; lied about the legitimacy of his supposed spiritual authority; lied about having a sound mind......

Wiewille.....LIED ABOUT HAVING A BETTER KNOWLEDGE OF GOD'S WORD TO TEACH THAN ANYONE SINCE THE FIRST CENTURY! Lied about being a lovingly fatherly/ grandfatherly man; lied about training people to be witnesses to the truth; lied about how it broke his heart to kick people out of the Way (after all, he threatened them and kicked them out to hide his own corruption)......

I'd call Wierwille the father of all the Way International lying, but that would be giving him too much credit. He was not the real father of lies, just a good son.

aaagghh, I can't edit the title, it should be "scheme"

Edited by JeffSjo

I think it should give us the creeps Oldskool. I think some wayfers are soooo conditioned by Way propoganda that they blame those creepy/dirty feelings on us for posting this stuff.

Maybe they just don't get it that the nasty need a shower feeling isn't because of us, it's because these people are naaaasty!

Here is a quick copy and paste concerning Rosaline, or possibly some other HQ indoctrinator, but certainly a lie for the sake of thought control.....IMO just a lie for the sake of giving them a false sense of security!

"I remember being told by someone at HQ that at lunch one day someone (possibly Rosie herself) read a post from good ol' Greasespot that said how wonderful the Fall Concert had been (I think this would have been 2003 or 2004?? Not sure.) The part that stood out to me was that whoever had posted this (if it ever happened) had said something about beinng so happy to see "Uncle Howard's smiling face" and how wonderful that concert was. The person relaying the story told me that Rosie had told everyone how great this was, because Greasespot was one of the more hateful internet sites towards twi, and that traffic had slowed down there... and that now they were posting nice things! She closed with this verse:

Proverbs 16:17 When a man's ways please the Lord, he maketh even his enemies to be at peace with him."

(edited because of a typo)

Edited by JeffSjo

TRUE SAYING.....

Greasespot Cafe; a bargain at twice the price! (Our friends down in the Cult of Zero can do that math better than any of us.) :biglaugh:

LIE.....

"PFAL is a bargain at twice the price....."

Who said that? anyone....

I'm guessing that whoever it was was full of themselves and didn't have a clue what Wierwille was doing to the Grace of God.