GreaseSpot Cafe

Faith, a concept of man

Faith, a concept of man!

How does one get born anew? New nature! When we came out of our mother’s womb, we were born with that old nature; thanks to Adam and Eve. It is ones faithfulness in developing their new nature, because we are born anew with it. That is why our new nature produces fruit; love, joy, peace, etc., as ones develops their sense's to discern, both good and evil. Faith does nothing! Take it by faith, but as one develops their new nature, one starts to trust, and have confident with himself. Remember when Abraham crossed the desert, to go to the land that was promised him to inherit; did he cross that desert because of his faith, or because of his believing. Did you get born anew because of your faith, or because of your believing? As one develops their new nature, they have such a confidantes and trust, it manifest’s itself’s out as a manifestation of believing, not faith. As one grows in what they were born anew with, new nature, one feeds off that root system of the Olive tree in Roman’s; were we grafted in because of faith, or because of believing? Faith, a concept of man; then man made up concepts, to that concept.

God first

thanks teachmevp

Faith is that belief that has grown to old age

Faith can be good or evil

I can have Faith in my church or I can have faith in my Atheist ways

faith is just past tense of believing

welcome to here my friend

with love and a holy kiss Roy

God first

thanks teachmevp

Faith is not only Christian verb

A unbeliever can have faith

Judges 7:13And when Gideon was come, behold, there was a man that told a dream unto his fellow, and said, Behold, I dreamed a dream, and, lo, a cake of barley bread tumbled into the host of Midian, and came unto a tent, and smote it that it fell, and overturned it, that the tent lay along. 14And his fellow answered and said, This is nothing else save the sword of Gideon the son of Joash, a man of Israel: for into his hand hath God delivered Midian, and all the host. 15And it was so, when Gideon heard the telling of the dream, and the interpretation thereof, that he worshipped, and returned into the host of Israel, and said, Arise; for the LORD hath delivered into your hand the host of Midian.

a dream = speaking in tongues

he was no believer but he faith enough to dream

maybe this answers your question

God first

thanks teachmevp

how can I write without the magic of concepts whether white or black or red or green there no different?

you say I was born again but I tell you no one has been born that alive we only conceive?

and you can call me Roy

Edited by year2027

if faith is our capacity to conceptualize...and our conceptual capacity develops in stages due to forces like age, luck and practice...some of the the signposts along the journey may look something like this...

...no concepts...where life is an unconscious reaction to reality.

...pre-conceptual...where concepts are spirit beings.

...supernatural concepts...where concepts are supernatural hero powers given by a parental concept.

...cultural concepts...where concepts are the stories and myths and rules and laws that makes one a member of the eternal family concept.

...rational concepts...where concepts are biological thoughts and theories that explain this and that and the other thing in the physical universe.

...social concepts...where concepts are shaped by the systems and environments that shape us.

...deconstructive concepts...where concepts are viewed and dismantled from the inside via things like contemplation, meditation, psychology, etc...

...transformational concepts...where concepts are realized to be ever-changing.

...holistic concepts...where concepts are seen as vital part of a whole.

...living word concepts...where all parts of reality is language ...and language is concept

Cool word, "conceptualize" form a concept or idea of (something)

If faith is our capacity to form a concept or idea of (something), I look at your list and I kinda see where you are coming from. What if one use Truth as their capacity to form a concept or idea of something; I wonder how that list would look like; but what is Truth, how would that play a roll on ones stages in growth?

is "truth" a spirit being?

is "truth" a supernatural power?

is "truth" the secret of membership?

is "truth" objective reality?

is "truth" an environmental system?

is "truth" just a word?

is "truth" a word?

is "truth" beyond words?

is "truth" being experienced regardless of words?

are "truths" and "truthfulness" and "truthfulnesses" other words?

One then, as a result of the many influenced conceptualize of faith, can indeed come to these conclusions. Sir what faith are you; the conceptualize of faith have formed new conceptualizlites, so the list would go on and on and on, kinda like talking to the three in oners.

God first

thanks everybody and teachmevp

is a lie changed a thing?

is lie truth?

I can everything about a lie

as Todd show us about truth

teachmevp what you think birth comes before you can be conceive

Born again means conceive look it up

how a person be born of Christ plants seed

why is so many verses about planting the seed of Christ

We die with Christ this is the birth we are born yet

we are only conceive

Edited by year2027

Hi Roy,

Yea, Todd got my mind ablaze with that word conceptualize, a cool course by Dale B. Martin, it is a free down from Yale, I do not know the link, but this guy gets into some deep stuff; he talk about Peter the Great and the influences he had on history, all the conceptualize spun from that influence, one could write a book. I got to get back to you on that other subject matter. Thanks Roy, cool learnings.

Faith and Truth are just words till

in your own life they smack you upside the head

in a good way

the meanings will show themselves

cause we can't figure them out

mean while the struggle to find them in a book fails

but when they are found in our selves

the books become new with new life

as does everything

perspective changes again-that's seeing

seeing more changes more perspectives in all things

in a continuing faith to faith or truth to truth

For instance, if I lost ya...

without seeing the fear motivation we saw in twi

we would not recognize real love with no strings attached

some here remember the 'errors in pfal' thread

from that we saw new perspectives and ideas

wisdom is to seeing more then truth

but to search out the matter, as it says...

Well said cman,

The Way stopped researching, but in pfal we learned about a text, in that text is buried a research done by Bullinger, about a new nature. The Way have their copy rights, but they are old news, it would be so cool to have what The Way should be teaching copy righted here on the grease spot. I show Bullingers research in the author of life everlasting, that work is 85,000 words long, all for us to reason this stuff out; I was told when I got in The Way, if you find something new, we will change, and it will get corrected. Let's have some fun with The Way, they cannot copy right our research, the research that should have been doing, in 1985 I showed them some research I did, but they were in fear of change; their loss, our fun. That would be so funny, their morning cup of reality, what they should be teaching is here, no money for you Way. I ask you please to lesson to two course's, they are a free down from Yale, Christine Hayes and Dale B. Martin, Christine gets in to the stuff that is going to cause The Way a world of hurt, because they stopped researching, they stopped learning, lesson to what this woman has to say, mind bending stuff; The Way would have to rewrite their books to teach this stuff, hey, that would be to funny, if us spotters forced The Way to rewrite their books. PFAL taught us how to learn, to learn; they may have the copy rights, but we have the learnings.

God first

thanks teachmevp

the Way Ministry see them self as wise when they only fools

Bullinger saw him self as a fool so could be wise

Martin Luther saw him self as a fool so could be wise

Roy seen him self as a fool so could be wise

Todd seen him self as a fool so could be wise

Cman seen him self as a fool so could be wise

How do you see your self?

Edited by year2027

Hi Roy,

I am the foolishness of the world, we have talk on the phone, a many moon ago; you knew me as appleseed, those were nutty days. In that Chapter 2 posting, I took out John 3:16 because it was added, research like that, everything that the influences of Peter the Great started, I took out of the text, that is funny stuff, and yet I am not laughing. Crazy research, and yet their is nothing crazy about it. Ya, I would say I am a dreamer of dreams, can't get much foolisher than that. Will get back to you on that subject matter. Thanks Roy.