year2027

God first

thanks Everybody

I decided to try to write another book i wrote this tonight

God first

Dieing with God’s Blessing on you!

06-30-2010

Preface!

This book is how to die with respect for life itself and God and death itself this will help prepared for death even if your, afraid of it. Death does have be you fear but can a real peaceful time. Death can be a special day when you get the honor to die well but also a time of fear.

Death can be time remembering the joy you enjoyed in your life, that about to be over but give some thought. It also can be a time to say good-bye, to all that you love. So make this special for all your love one’s because know that you will rise.

Most people fear this day is the last you will ever be here so do get anyone upset because hard on them. I not telling you have believe like I do but at least don’t this worse than it has to be. But a believe in a God cannot harm you now and maybe I am right.

Now this book may not do a thing for you but it might help your love ones. Being prepared that everyone dies is a big step that everyone has to take. Because does matter if believe in life after death or you not. Everybody has to face this day.

The most could hope that they die peaceful and they is another step in life many mysteries of life and there a life after death. While I believe there is more to this life by the stories of God and Jesus Christ and there truth. I am written this book to prepare for a life after your moral life of flesh is over.

I thank Jesus Christ for leading me into the path of righteousness and truth I also thank everyone for the time to read this book. I give special thanks Grease Spot Café for letting me post work from my heart.

Chapter 1

The search to find, out if there is really a God.

Everyman that is alive wonders if there really is a God even if he calls himself an Atheist, but he thinks himself a Christian he believes in God. He cries out to a God that seems far from him but he almost given up he hears God’s voice of love calling out of darkles. Maybe it because he has never up on there being a God but hears somehow.

He found God but what does he do about it this voice sounds so near but he calls myself hearing his own thought. He questions himself over and over. He runs the thought over and over in his mind. He wants to believe he really heard it but he does know.

He open a bible and finds that he was wrote by Prince James who is later called King James which takes credit for making the book possible. After must study he find that King James was a foolish king that took credit where he had no right.

So he begin to look deeper and he found more books that were with the holy that give him a love for God that he proved that ever live. He read more books that seem follower the bible step by step. Until I found others books that seem to teach nothing about God at all.

I kept on reading because these books have my attention seem to grow, they seem to be of life and what it is to a human being. They taught many part that I needed to understand why I am here the first place. I learn why there was God and what life all about and why I had to die.

To put the puzzle, maze, board, book, chart, or ever name you give to life mysteries of life and death. The greatest is above to be revealed for every mortal human of flesh and bone. Death is a stage everybody has to live with just like life after death is just a stage we all will enjoy.

We witness the birth of a child with joy and thankfulness why don’t a death in same way as we witness a new birth. So what we can talk the one who move that does mean they didn’t rise up from their dead body. Christ changed from flesh body to a spiritual body that no mortal can handle.

Chapter 2

with love and a holy kiss Roy

God first

Chapter 2

The magic of life and death!

The illusion that Magician is not plays on stage is not real it is only a trick but there real magic that no one say a word about. The magic of speech we understand why able to talk can anyone tell why we are able too. The magic of life itself, and why its oxygen is what gives us life and what the magic of death?

Can any one tell why a dog is a dog or why I am a human and why I am greater than dogs yes you can I have a mind greater than a dog? As you discover the possible of life you find that above life or death. To believe is a word moves pass every word because must believe to any faith, death, birth or anything.

To have faith you must believe and to have unbelief you must believe you see kind of puzzle you uncover. Death does not even come until there believing, nor is their even creation nothing comes without believing. The magic of believing is more than any like the magic of God because without magic would be nothing unless he behind this magic.

Is God the very magic that the world turn is the wheel of magic changes from birth to death to life after death? Why did God made one stage if, there not more? Life is full of lesson that has to go through and joy comes by overcoming these lessons.

The magic comes with overcoming the lesson of every moment of life can only be live by believing we will overcome. Death comes the same way as we believe we will overcome we have success just life after life.

Chapter 3

God first

Chapter 3

Is doubt ok it is not a sin?

Lets a hard look at doubt something will confess that they have while a not sin to doubt but in everything it as normal as believing. It takes the believing to doubt as it does to believe in a God to doubt God ever done anything. But we will get honest with our self for one minute.

You can never overcome doubt in life, all you can do is get used to it because it will be with you die because the way is to die. All your life you deal with doubt until you die. One can say they have no doubt but whom you fooling no one your self.

To understand doubt one must understand how moral mind works, the human minds by understanding is battle between good and evil. We understand what good by understand what evil and we understand evil by the good we witness. It seems like another puzzler to solve.

If it’s a puzzler that can solve why do even bring up in at all and how unbelief be against God’s plan. If God knows we cannot help from having doubt and we can never come it why there any need. The goal is not the overcoming but the effect you put trying to overcome.

The joy you get from trying to win the contest to win gold at end of the day to believe everything is against you. To die on cross like Jesus Christ more than two thousand years ago and have believing rise from your death. That is a puzzle or a mystery that need uncovering.

Chapter 4

The Hope I have to rise, from my fleshly death.

I have this hope because I know the stories told about Jesus Christ and I believe them all but I still have doubt. I want to say I have no doubt but I be lying to myself and that just as wrong to lie than anything other. Shall I lie because don’t known how can have no doubt?

No lie is not revealed to God or hiding from God so I can lie. Then Jesus Christ is my only hope because can my unbelief which can give the hope I need. If this the answer why I feel guile for being good enough not to need help?

If I did not feel guile I never learn the lesson of the moment, which my but big key that I even see it some don’t even see the lesson. It is a sin to miss the sin because we are human we more than we will ever know. But God understands our weakness and because of Jesus Christ he forgives us.

Hope is what gives the strength to go on when seems hopeless when thing is coming against us and we can find way out. While our love ones help us in an hour of endless pain and as we fight to live it give us strength to fight another day. While some might not know what to call this hope it still here.

Whether you call this hope it real or don’t it real something gives you this hope and strength in hour we need it. This hope is in the name of Jesus Christ the hope with glory for our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.

Chapter 5

God first

They say I will get up but I known?

I have some doubt that makes me want to be afraid of what might happen before the night is over? While I try to believe but there way get pass my human side my doubt. The truth in me wants to believe in a God that greater than life itself.

What is life itself but the human to live by fighting against life itself to back what the human should be? A mortal fleshly being but a spirit being is without moral decides. They are selfless of greed, and want, and drunkenness but a spiritual being is one of given without greed but one of love with sound mind.

A mortal decides his greed to take as he wants and his drunkenness is in his eyes but spiritual man, seem only love in his fellow man. A mortal is of fleshly blood while a spiritual of believe in the blood of Christ. One is by tried and error and the other one is by believe and trust.

Some might want to say they believe in Christ but they can say they believe in love by believing and trust in life itself. Whether you believe in God it means nothing because you believe in possible of things not seem with mortal eyes. Is love seemed by mortal eye can it be seen with science?

What is love but an emotion that cannot seem by human eye or even the spiritual eye that has open out of his flesh? But at the man death he comes out his flesh to decay or be more than he was. To be more than he was is be a being of unknown anything.

Because there not must wrote about the next stage of life it does not there not one or there is one. Whether you believe in God with unnatural powers of love or you think, those unnatural are not done by God of control? Whether there is a super natural bigger than I could ever dream of but it here.

I have no control over your person belief nor do I to control what you believe please believe as you say so. Some are crying that you believe their way they are fools because no one can change your mind. You have every right made your mind yourself.

Chapter 6

God first

Life is no fairly tale.

For every after is just the end of a story because is anything but a happen ending unless you believe there more what we see. Life is battle to survive in a day-by-day battle to stay alive in the darkest monuments of life. Life is no picnic as we fight to stay alive.

A good ending is just in stories unless is more to life than living it unless there life after we die because everyone dies. Now if believe in there more than I am, is that believing in God of super powers who creative me? The answer is yes and no because God is more than things, God creative everything or bought everything into being here.

If I say I believe in something but I don’t in a God makes me believe the in story of creation and my money a Church. But God teaches us to follower his example of love by helping one another and a vain church. While not all churches are vain and greedily some are.

It our God given right to test all churches but it God tells us the measurement to measure them by. Whether they’re any love, joy, peace, and others behind the face of want or just greed but do judge to hard. People are a human being so we have the same shortcoming as they have.

So I ask you does life have a happening ending anytime or is more unknown as part of the picture of life? While I do believe in God you do not have too but do not go church at this monument of my life. But that does mean I would not go if I found one I like but because I not one I like does mean nothing.

Chapter 7

Edited by year2027

God first

Life is a never-ending mystery to discover God!

What is God and who is God and why we have to die to even see God? Without death we cannot even know God because God more than our minds could ever understand or ever make up but the only thing we have is a mirror of what God might look like. This never-ending mystery makes us search everywhere?

We look in books wrote about God no matter how devilish they sound to us whether a king took credit for them or a atheists. No matter who wrote them we read because we would like Discovering the truth. We read a lot of book so we can learn what we would like too learn.

We were born with a desire to explorer they call our desire to find out what is in something when open everything in sight when are only two years old. We had this desire before but now we can walk our self and look our self. While this a normal desire want to stop for our safely.

We have learn that everything is not safe, just to look and see because some things are hotter than, we want to handle or other reason we have learn from others. This is our try in learn plus read about things we want to know about. We explore this life until we explore our death and what might be on the other side.

I do not you to be afraid of death like it something that you cannot over come but death is nothing more a stage of life. It no more than your sixteen birthday when can drive a car or twenty-first birthday when you can drink. It the day you move from fleshly life kind to a spirit life kind.

The day you break out of the egg of flesh and die to the flesh only to live spiritual kind forever more without an end. Jesus Christ yells in joy for you on this blesses day of your new life because you rose too.

Chapter 8

Edited by year2027

God first

Conceived means conceive not born!

Conceive in the spirit has falsely translated born again when should conceive again or conceive from above which be a better translation of the word. We find Jesus Christ planting seeds in gospels not giving birth. The word born can be translated conceive as must as can be any other word.

One would think a person is conceive before its birth comes so is this a matter of poor translation of a word. One would think if a person has to die with Christ that would to be conceiving in Christ so the person can rise again. But a person was never conceiving how could person ever get up.

If a person was conceive from above that same person would not die but that person would move from death to the next stage of life. Otherwise from life to death to immortality where a person cannot ever die. That is why we cover conceiving a word that can change everything.

One word can change anything that why books should in language they were written in so this never happens again. But if this cannot be done look up the meaning of words as you read because words change over time.

So conceive from above is correct meaning and not born again we have learn something new here. A person must be conceiving from above to break out of the fleshly egg and by this death a person overcomes their life of flesh to live spiritual outside the egg.

Chapter 9

God first

God first

Dying with God’s Blessing on you!

06-30-2010--07-14-2010

Judgment or just another stage of being here!

We are into the immoral cosmic consciousness the stage of life we have not witness yet but were conceive to witness as a life above life. To die conceive in vain or to live as witnesses of eternal life. There are two choices live for good the best you can or live for evil the best you can.

The good person will always try to help you without getting anything for it but evil will look like he helping you. The good person can be honest with you even if he makes a mistake but the evil person will be lying even if you caught him in a lie he try lie his way out. The only you can tell the different ask God for wisdom.

The moral man will not see true hope for life after death but the immoral person can only see the hope he has to change. Man is made of three things the body that goes back dust and the soul makes you able to breath that dies and spirit that is in the image of God. The spirit is immoral cosmic consciousness of eternal life.

The judgment of brings death but the hope the other one brings life immoral cosmic consciousness of eternal life. The evil heart sows death while the good heart sows eternal life. Your life style is your sowed in your heart because than words it a life style of love over one of hate.

It does not matter which believe you have or even you do know of God at all because your life style that makes the different. If you love your human moral of any gender and any race and any believe system as your self. What more can one do but live love with your whole heart?

Chapter 10

Edited by year2027

God first

The last step you take as a human?

Your death has come on a day that your ready for or your not how could get ready for this day. Most people are not ready for this to come you might be young or you might me old but most are afraid of this day. You pray to God or you fight for more knowing you can fight long.

It is said this day will come like thief in the night on a day where most are ready but wise man will watch and be ready. In a twinkling of an eye Christ will appear and then this moral will change from moral man to spiritual terrestrial body. This human will have changed to one who life eternal or death eternal.

Today is your death one of many returns of Christ in the same he left over two thousand years until the final return of Christ for this earth. Life must move forward on other earth and worlds and it must be recreated here. Everything must be born over and over, again and again.

This ball of dust will live again as somebody new but it not to be you because was only one you nor can be any more you. You either with Christ living eternal life or you had died that very day you rose. You either cheer for joy or you can do nothing.

Chapter 11

• 2 weeks later...

God first

Feeling it not a wasted of time is a normal feeling!

To see life as wasted of time is a normal feeling we have from time to time but the key is to find something to for life? Life is no more than a stage that we travel through, with ups and downs is just a part of life. The life we live depends on whether there anything after it as we all pray for.

This is not test we have to do but something to have us overcome and not a block in our path to changes our live power to live, without holding us back. Nothing is going stop us from having finding what the other side of life. Not God, Christ, past beliefs, or anything can stop us from find out is there something after death.

I bet you were not ready to hear say me that but it not true nothing can stop from searching what beyond death. Life is until we die that the way we were form from the dust of the dirt. Until we return to the very dust that form us in the beginning the dust of the blood that created us.

Why I have this feeling of it a wasted and I want to party until the end here while I am young and while am old a feeling of my love one? What is it that makes me go on in this world? The will to live everybody has this it nothing new.

I may know how man body works and a lot about this world but I know nothing about how many there are. I might even know why we changed in stages but I know about the word other what I image in my mind. If men was made of the same as everything other why moving to another stage.

I do not care who you are in the end you will want more as you ask someone for help that you might believe in. Life is got more in it that could ever list anywhere on the Internet or even Billions of Internets. I love you my friend stay well.

Chapter 12

Edited by year2027

• 4 weeks later...

God first

The illusion of death!

The illusion of life is a mystery that can be only revealed by living your life to discover who you are and where you came from? You fight for every breath of life as you just die in the very end. Death seems the illusion you fear but why do you fear death?

The light you see open up more things for you to discover in your way to short life that you are living. But the illusion of death is real or is it? Death is mystery of the great unknown because all we have is stories of Christ wining over death.

We look in the mirror and we see us getting older every day but we want to understand death but we still afraid. Is death the reflection of us dying? Do we really die or it only a stage we must live with? Is death the end or is the beginning?

Can I see past death itself or must I die first or I not die all does my body change so fast I do even feel that I dyed? I have more questions than you shack a finger at. But living might open up the mystery of death so can know the answer.

The stage of death is something can live only live through it something where can witness from a distance from living it. The death I witness might be same your will witness your death. What will happen will cause your death I do not know?

But you will die only to discover what the next or is there more to life than we see now in the flesh. Life is the mystery were we can open the without dying because is the winning piece of life over death.

Chapter 13

No one's really sure that death is an illusion...

All the people I've seen that were dead -- looked really, really dead.

If you call them names,.... they wont even argue with you about it.

I guess a living dog really is better than a dead lion.

I am not presently willing to consider my own demise.

Wuvz ya Roy ;)

God first

thanks Gen-2

while I see life as an illusion but I also see birth a illusion of life and death as the illusion of life

otherwise life we are living is reflect from somewhere other than we think

like Jesus Christ talk planting seeds then we talk being born then dying

the present, past, and future me

i see my own death as in the past

i see my own birth as in present

I see my own here and now as in the future

maybe you understand now

God first

thanks Gen-2

while I see life as an illusion but I also see birth a illusion of life and death as the illusion of life

otherwise life we are living is reflect from somewhere other than we think

like Jesus Christ talk planting seeds then we talk being born then dying

the present, past, and future me

i see my own death as in the past

i see my own birth as in present

I see my own here and now as in the future

maybe you understand now

You sound like one of my college professors that thought that life and reality was a computer simulation with God as the computer programmer.

• 2 weeks later...

God first

The illusion of self that I believe

Here I am myself seeing myself as the Solar System beyond and within space itself and outside space and line that divides the four. I know not four in our understanding but said we have to stay with our understanding. Inner space and outer space and line but does have outer and inner line and line itself but how about outer space lines and inner space lines now we more I want to count.

What I believe is basic of my, believes of my illusion which in truth is just me, myself, my earth, my Solar System, and I? The illusion is what I do not see the proved I do not have nor I want even try? The fact that I try to explain is longing to teach right from wrong.

My God is the truth of my illusion the love that I share with you and all creation or all life and death. Because what is death but a stage of life and what is life but stage death but where the middle ground? I have no answer for creation we all got to wait and see?

The answers for life must be life, as the answers for death must be lived as the answer for beyond must be lived. In death their, no warranty that you will live past this but in all things of God their, no proved. God is light, God is life, God is love, God is good, God is the strength, God is power, and more.

God is the illusion that see and the illusion that I do not see and everything between and line dividing the all. God is the illusion that trying to explain because a mystery that words do give it justice.

Chapter 14

Edited by year2027
  • Upvote 1

God first

My spirit is more than an illusion and less.

09-10-11-2010

My soul is made of dust that blows in the wind while there is life in my body it only dust changing from form of dust to another. My body is dust that gives my soul life the very air of the dust and water that is made of dust. But the spirit is more than dust and less than dust it is not known to science or can it ever be.

The spirit is God image but no man has seen God at any time the only thing they see is what lets them see. Man only sees the reflection of God them so they can believe in the illusion of God because is said to be something you believe there that science says is not. This is how God can be real and not real because he than the mind can picture.

Man is the changed from muddy ball of clay to dry up solid rock of bone to smoke in air which all the stages of men body and soul. But man is more than the ball of dust that changes over and over man is in the image of God man in image of life and light. Spirit is the Image of God and that which forms God that which gives Him life.

The creation of God image in man is that makes him above all other life kind on this rock we call earth. This creation is nothing special but the same statement it is special just because it not know to mankind does mean it common to God. The spirit is that which can only dream about.

Chapter 15

Edited by year2027
  • Upvote 1

God first

My soul is dead what left of me?

09-12-2010

Here I sat dead as a door that can longer breathe the breath of soul but have memoirs of me in their minds. But they remember me like it was yesterday that I pass away but what will it be like when I am only a name on a family tree. Will they try to find things I did in my life or well they forget about me.

God is the one thing that I have going for me a unknown kind with unknown way to live by an unknown light to lead my path. What will I do because I cannot picture it? This is a real mystery that cannot be solved because it is not a fleshly problem.

The spirits breaths how while do know but only know that it breathes out darkness and in light but I cannot make a true diagram of it. I know that one is three, four, five, six, seven, eight, nine, and more than are numbers for. Otherwise they can join each other or work alone but I do understand how?

So what left of me the great unknown to me the greatest mystery ever revealed the mystery of life itself? The unknown that will stay unknown to flesh but will be known to God and his kind. Because it not robbery to be a god kind but we can become a god-kind but not a God.

Chapter 16

• Upvote 1

God first

I been conceived in the spirit but one day I will be born when I die

09-18-2010

As I sat here thinking about the Greek word for born I laugh because conceive could fit it better. As I study words I find there were many words mistranslation over time. As I study translations I find that nothing is the word of God and everything is the word of God.

We were conceived the day Jesus Christ gave his life for us before we were even dream about. Adam was quicken the moment Jesus Christ gave his life him because time means nothing. Spirit life has no fleshly parts because spirit is not flesh and flesh is not spirit.

Death is just my birth spiritual and the day I am conceived by believing in Jesus Christ that he dies for me. I believe he got up from his grave to lead me to life after death to show me the way. I was quickening because Christ conceive me the day of his death.

My fleshly birth was not the beginning of my fleshly death and me is not the end of me. My spiritual birth was not the beginning of my spiritual life is not the end of me. Life and death are just stages I must live until Jesus Christ puts death only as a thing of the passed.

Time means nothing neither does fleshly and neither does any word their just words that I used to teach this. So conceive is born and mix up translation where the language is misunderstood over time.

Chapter 17

Edited by year2027

On May 1 of this year I had a heart attack and was rushed 50 miles in an ambulance to the hospital and had a stint put in one of 5 blockages in my heart. Did very little thinking about death during the trip was relaxed and very ready to accept my fate. Did no praying for forgiveness or begging for life. I only thought about my wife, daughter and a grandson not yet born.

I am still here breathing, 50 pounds lighter and waiting for the day I can see my grandson that I haven't seen yet(he is in Japan).

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xqWAOYMrd_E?fs=1&hl=en_US"></param><param'>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xqWAOYMrd_E?fs=1&hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xqWAOYMrd_E?fs=1&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JRWArkKautA?fs=1&hl=en_US"></param><param'>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JRWArkKautA?fs=1&hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JRWArkKautA?fs=1&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

• 2 weeks later...

God first

The death of me which it the new birth of self!

O9-7-8-2010

When I die I will be born to higher self of awareness of my inner self because was conceive when Christ die on the cross? One would think that there was two thousands that have past but time does not matter because knew I would believe. The fact that I believe in Christ makes it all possible.

I was conceived with Christ and I was reborn with Christ a day I do not know of yet because my birth has happen yet and it has happen. I was conceived with Christ this very day because with God a day with is one thousands years. So it would take about 365 thousands years to pass to be Godly one year.

So Christ was here just two days ago or maybe less if you count the nights alone with the days. So Adam was just six days ago or three days ago if you count nights too o Adam did not even live a full Godly day. But if you understood Godly days you see it just an illusion because God is different kind than us.

Because the death of my fleshly body is the day I changed into a god kind not God himself but a god kind. Jesus Christ taught us it robbery to become a god kind it just the way things are we are joint heirs with Christ.

With death they’re the possible of life again and there the possible of other kind of life one not seem by any life form. So there the possible of something like a Christ that makes a way were there no way. In God all things are possible.

Chapter 18

Edited by year2027

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xqWAOYMrd_E?fs=1&hl=en_US"></param><param'>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xqWAOYMrd_E?fs=1&hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xqWAOYMrd_E?fs=1&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JRWArkKautA?fs=1&hl=en_US"></param><param'>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JRWArkKautA?fs=1&hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JRWArkKautA?fs=1&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

Edited by year2027

God first

Chapter 18

God is wrong or God is right

10-11-2010

One might asked the question are you mad but not understanding what it is to be a god will help you understand. God is a being of love but also a being of hate otherwise he has two sides one a god of love the other a serpent of hate. How can this be God is more than love and less than love?

From my book on “Dying with God’s blessing on you” a book that employs the possibly of life after death. If is the possible that we change from one kind life form to another kind, at our death so death is not the end of us? Death is only a stage that we must go through until we are born out of it.

This is the oddest part I wrote so far but it is the true part of it all the possible there more to this life than before I died. Otherwise God was wrong for letting you die but because you die God was able to make another way for life. To live is what importance to life not the kind of life you have whether spiritual or fleshly.

One might say how can this be of value but to say God was only good you fail to see both sides of God. Take men first sin the good was given mankind the change to pick for himself and evil was given something to pick from. That God’s stories had God has good and the serpent as evil.

So some of us see God both sides but some of us do not it even that it as plan as day and night. To see the possible sides of God is seeing the possible of change. Otherwise the possible outcomes are more than a moral man can see unless he a god. Being a god is not wrong and being a god is not right.

Chapter 19

Did God creative evil?

10-14-2010

Did God creative evil or was just there I do know whether God creative evil or whether always there but I do know God creative good and evil tree? I can know that had to be something before there was nothing? Just like there had be dust before there was a Rock or Planet there had to be a gain of dust.

Before plants there had to be seeds to grow into those plants but before there was seeds there had to planet but a planet there had to be dust but where did the dust come from? Or where did the building blocks come from that changed into this life form, as we know it? One question leads to another even hard to get the answer.

Is this even a fair question yes it is no question is unfair and nothing cannot be answer in time but will we live long enough to know the answer? I think I will never know in life span but maybe in my death span I will learn the answer. The question is always fair no matter who ask it because a question.

If God creative the building blocks that answer things but God did not where did everything come from? What if God more than we know and less than we know what does that make God? Something that is not made of matter something is no kind something not real but here is God.

What is the answer to the unanswerable question? God must be real but of any kind known to man or mankind. God is more than I ever think of and less than I could ever dream up. Life is not of this world, or spirit which is more than and less than. It is just a stage of life.

Chapter 20