GreaseSpot Cafe

Doctrines of Devils?

teachmevp

In the tread that waysider started called "Bribery", waysider showed a letter of something about Martindale's way of thinking?

Their is so much in that letter, what if everybody that see's something more about that thinking of Martindale's madness, start a tread?

Yikes, but why this kind of, I got to get a bat out, thinking?

I go through life with that seed attitude, if I showed a person some word, will it grow? It seems that people show their fruits, if I pick fruit from a brabble bush and get burned, that is on me, school of hard knots?

Those devil creepy thinking people are all over the place, wow, no wonder no one can talk to the way?

So I can declare that you have a devil spirit of whatever; and I can control you or not control you, in the name of Yahweh?

How deep does this control go, is their a devil spirit con, going on in the way?

It seems that devils in the scrolls of Tim., would be more concerned about what this world is doing, Glenn Beck gots some storys?

What did Yeshua say, when the Apostles came back from their trip, that Yeshua sent them on, Rejoice not that you have power over ? .

Edited by teachmevp

Jesus said, "My sheep hear my voice..."

I think it was His voice that called us out of the way...

He must have seen the brokeness, the confusion, the pain...

"Doctrines of Devils?"

How subtle and evil can evil get?

To infiltrate your mind at its core?

To take love, inoccense, trust and faith;

Then wreck, mangle and destroy.

To absolutely STEAL, KILL and DESTROY

Those who put money in their own horn.

Damn it all! Just damn it all!