GreaseSpot Cafe

the excuse to abuse i hated the most

brainfixed

Me and my wife figured it out at the same time, as well as realizing we didn't need to stay in "da ministry" to be God's children, and well favored. Funny, how it works out. We both had feelings things weren't right for a while. Reading the Word for myself, I saw that tithing belonged to the Law, and how the "literal translation according to usage" didn't sit right with my own research, and the word "pistis" is a verb. Among many other things.

Anyone remember the long, convoluted definition for agape? Here goes: "The love of God in the renewed mind in manifestation in the household". I love the "in the househould (Da Way)" part. Funny how nothing even remotely like that appears in any Greek lexicon I have ever seen.

It is like waking from a long dream, and seeing reality once again.

It is very liberating indeed...

Glad to hear it! :eusa_clap: Good for you guys!

FWIW, "in the household" must've been added under the LCM regime because we weren't saying that in the 70's or 80's. At least not as I recall.

Me and my wife figured it out at the same time, as well as realizing we didn't need to stay in "da ministry" to be God's children, and well favored. Funny, how it works out. We both had feelings things weren't right for a while. Reading the Word for myself, I saw that tithing belonged to the Law, and how the "literal translation according to usage" didn't sit right with my own research, and the word "pistis" is a verb. Among many other things.

Anyone remember the long, convoluted definition for agape? Here goes: "The love of God in the renewed mind in manifestation in the household". I love the "in the househould (Da Way)" part. Funny how nothing even remotely like that appears in any Greek lexicon I have ever seen.

It is like waking from a long dream, and seeing reality once again.

It is very liberating indeed...

hi calavicci, i'm glad you're here and you'll be glad, too. here's how i just put it just a few minutes ago about how i feel about being out of the way international and out of the thinking of the way international,

the richness of life with the colors and depths added and without it all being black/white/gray and two-dimensional because of fear of the shadows is profound and so much of the time i feel like a tuning fork that's just been tapped and i'm vibrating with life all over. talk about joy unspeakable!

so enjoy yourself and your life and maybe even invite your wife to come along and have the times of your lives starting now and feel what you feel and love what you love and hate what you hate and know that you are just right the way you are! :)