GreaseSpot Cafe

My Wedding program

God/myself/Serpent

My Wedding program

08-12-2010

With God blessing over you I bring this couple together to join in Wedlock that no moral man can break apart with the love of truth. This love is set in each person heart, which only God can read. So I will begin.

With the heart a man sows his heart toward towards her and with heart the woman sows her heart towards her man. Together the two hearts sing as one heart in unity of one. I ________ take this woman to support in hard times and good times till death due us apart.

I _____________ take this man to support in hard times and good times till death due us apart. I _________ give this ring as token of our love is joining together and _____________ take this ring as token of love together. I declared you two as one or husband and wife. You may kiss and yell you two are one.

We are gathered here today, on this happy and joyous occasion, to join this man and this woman in holy matrimony.

Marriage is a solemn institution to be held in honor by all, it is the cornerstone of the family and of the community. It requires of those who undertake it a complete and unreserved giving of one's self. It is not to be entered into lightly, as marriage is a sincere and mutual commitment to love one another. This commitment symbolizes the intimate sharing of two lives and still enhances the individuality of each of you.

Groom, do you take this woman to be your wedded wife? Do you promise to love her, comfort her, honor and keep her in sickness and in health, remaining faithful to her as long as you both shall live?

Bride, do you take this man to be your wedded husband? Do you promise to love him, comfort him, honor and keep him in sickness and in health, remaining faithful to him as long as you both shall live?

Then by the power invested in me, I now pronounce you husband and wife. You may kiss the bride.

with love and a holy kiss Roy

It would seem right to just go to a judge, after all, look at all the god cons being taught nowadays, which one of the three spirits gods is doing the joining as one, this is the norm of the world.

VeePee comes along and breaks the three in one god teaching up, but hangs on to one of the spirits of that world teaching, still more confusion, because it was a con. Maybe a judge would be

less hassle, then the couple can live as one, doing what is right the best they can before Yahweh's eyes, growing in love more and more everyday of their life's, without being enslaved in man

made teaching of the bible.

Edited by teachmevp

God first

thanks bowtwi and JavaJane

I talk the two getting in this Wedding

thank you both

Who gives this woman?

Dearly beloved, we are gathered here in the sight of God, and in the presence of this company, to unite Dave and Michelle in holy matrimony. On this occasion we begin by asking God's blessing on this marriage service.

"Do you, Dave take Michelle to be your wife? Do you promise to love, honor, cherish and protect her, forsaking all others and holding only unto her?" ("I do")

"I Michelle, take thee Dave, to be my husband to have and to hold, in sickness and in health, for richer or for poorer, and I promise my love to you."

("I do")

"With this ring, I thee wed; all my love, I do thee give."

I doing this Saturday at 2PM

pray for us

God first

thanks Todd

yes it happen already

Who gives this woman?

Dearly beloved, we are gathered here in the sight of God, and in the presence of this company, to unite Dave and Michelle in holy matrimony. On this occasion we begin by asking God's blessing on this marriage service.

"Do you, *.* take *.* to be your wife? Do you promise to love, honor, cherish and protect her, forsaking all others and holding only unto her?" ("I do")

I *.* take thee *.*, to be my wife to have and to hold, in sickness and in health, for richer or for poorer, and I promise my love to you."

("I do")

"Do you, *.* take *.* to be your husband? Do you promise to love, honor, cherish and protect him, forsaking all others and holding only unto him?" ("I do")

"I *.*, take thee *.*, to be my husband to have and to hold, in sickness and in health, for richer or for poorer, and I promise my love to you."

("I do")

"With this ring, I thee wed; all my love, I do thee give."

it went good my friend