GreaseSpot Cafe

Good bye and thank you

Dot Matrix

Thanks everyone for your insight, love, laughter and even your protests. I am thankful for all of you. I never “forgave” TWI but I have moved on and it simply does not matter that much to me anymore.

People that wanted to know the truth have heard it and people who do not want to know the truth never will. It is their life just like this is my life.

I wish all of you well and wish all of you health. On a personal note, the greatest thing that ever happened to me here is Tom (Groucho)....

And some of you have asked me about him, so I will tell you, in this is my farewell post to Greasespot.

Thank you Paw for all of your time and love you have put into this place. In my life it is the single biggest step in my being delivered from the lies of TWI. I know it took a lot to keep it going and I appreciate it. And thanks to all of the mods!

And to those who have asked me about Tom (Groucho); This is why I love him:

He is kind, geuine, brilliant, comedic, an abyss of awareness, a political satirist who answers the cry of the human soul, his ethereal beliefs give hope of dance to the crippled, and lend an ear to the unheard. His Christ-like goodness is what is missing in many of the hand-constructed churches; he brings laughter to the face of those who have forgotten to smile.

History will probably not recognize him and someday he will pass an unsung hero... here of earth… but I know he has touched and changed some of us who “get-it” and we will weep with the angels for we will be in the company of those who know “the whom” and “the what” he represented….

And on a lighter note, his humor is the kind which afflicts one with hiccups, his believing in the bedraggled of the world has them readjust their clothes in the gas station mirror ~ seeing themselves successful if only in a glimmer… He can have the street urchin believe in the pumpkin carriage of Cinderella and make the bankrupt, morally dignified, corporate executive ~ glad he did not partake in a policy that would have injured others.

Tom is the guy who has entered my war-torn heart bringing the stability of Christ and the understanding of the ages. He is one of a kind. And, if things continue the way they are going, I will remind him of all of this on a daily basis. Because of what God and Tom bring me ~ I am the most blessed and the wealthiest woman on earth.

I love you Tom…

Good~bye everyone ~ I leave you with love....

Edited by Dot Matrix