GreaseSpot Cafe

The written of a word!

God first

The written of a word!

06-05-2011

What is it to write? How do I begin which a mark on a paper or an ideal of what I want to write you see written has many parts that we do even think of it? The more thought that you put into written the easier others are able to understand what you wrote. But there are also many styles that you can choice to write in.

Written is a choice for you to try to get a point across to other people but the kind depends on your style. Styles are learned over time as personality grows as you decide which kind of personality you want to have. A personality has a role person that you follower in your life most people are like their parents but that is not always the case.

I have an old English style with my mother and father personality of love for me in my written style with a Godly twist over an atheist back ground. God teaching us to follower a straight and loving way as my parents show me. But where the line begin and does it end the beginning is my thought to write and the end is you reading what I wrote but there are stages more than I care to explain between.

The love people see in your words is up to each person as they judge your finish statement some will judge it fare some will not. But do worry your doing your best at this point in your life because are people and that all they can ever be some will enjoy your work some will have hateful words about it. I will end now because I am getting tired thank you, with love and a holy kiss from Roy.

Amen Roy! Nice topic and introduction.

I am so thankful for computers so I can review and revise so easily. I remember with a shudder the typewriters and carbon paper copies and what an ordeal it was to correct an error on the page. When I took my first "Word Processing" class (circa 1982) and was shown that I could hit the backspace key to erase an error I thought I had been transported to heaven. And "spell check"? What grace and kindness that is!

Bible translations in my opinion show a different view of the Lord from the words chosen by the translators. I love each one for the special love-ly view it gives.

Of course I have spent so many many hours in the KJV with its particular richness and am able to sink into the heart of that version easily. The movie "KJB" gives precious insight into the work and struggles of King James and of those translators which gave us this precious volume.